S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soul of Chogokin looks spectacular! The price tag is going to be pretty high but it'll be worth it. Can't wait to see the assembled version from NYCC.

Anyone know when the last time the Legacy Megazord was released? I've been trying to get it for awhile but I always miss out on it.

Anyone know when the last time the Legacy Megazord was released? I've been trying to get it for awhile but I always miss out on it.

The Original Legacy MegaZord was was reissued several times, doubt they will re-release it again. Best bet is Amazon or ebay , saw them going for about $130- $140 Brand New shipped... (Last Time it was re-issued was may 2015)

jakks megazord

CqvGSwnWEAAiKBR.jpg

CqvGSwoW8AQo1zN.jpg

Its big, and cheap i suppose!

Im glad i got my order in for the xplus daizyujin instead of waiting for this. Its like a blown up version of the BAF megazord

I posted this in the movie thread, but wanted to post here too with my fellow MMPR friends...:rock

Just got an email today from UPS. Lionsgate is sending me a package.

I know it's Power Ranger related because they told me they were sending me something, but stoked to see what they're sending me.

I'm super grateful regardless, but wanted to share. Will keep you guys updates. May not arrive until next week.

Also picked up some Legacy Communicators the other day - I like 'em. I don't if worth the MSRP, but very cool. I want to get some watch displays to show them off.

Back