S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did you luck out and get them to ship you some goodies?

I tweeted the movie page a while back during a contest, and they sent me a DM asking for my address and said they were going to send me something - I think there were like 40 winners or so total.

I checked the package weight - it's 1 pound. So whatever it is, it's light. I'm betting a poster, but I'm hyped (and grateful) regardless. Should arrive on Tuesday.

About 12-13 years ago i sold a MMPR Megazord to the actress who played Tori in Ninja storm

It was on ebay she just won it like a regular person and then i saw the name and address

it was just a random thought as i was checking my tracking on the legacy ninja storm figs and remembered

It was on ebay she just won it like a regular person and then i saw the name and address

it was just a random thought as i was checking my tracking on the legacy ninja storm figs and remembered

That's awesome.

And on a side note, LOVED Ninja Storm. Def one of my faves.

Saw on Twitter the gifts that Lionsgate are sending. I'll be getting a mini hand-signed teaser poster from the cast. Super stoked. Definitely getting framed and going up in the man-cave.

Awesome. Post pics when you get it. I bought one of those huge posters from sdcc with autographs of all 5 cast members

Wow the legacy 7" aren't really selling at the stores. Maybe it's the selection..only two MM characters and three ninja storm instead of all of the MM team :dunno

Maybe $20 is too high for these as well

I still like my whole figuarts Rangers set. No desire for new legacy figs.

No kidding, I saw them at the store and was like meh, everything mmpr has been slow for the first in a long time everything legacy has been fully stocked.

Only next purchase I want is the ultimate SH figuarts Megazord

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

The figuarts are better than the new legacy figures, But the new legacy figures are very well worth the price they cost. Not to mention if you want to display more team than just mmpr you need to transfer to the legacy line. The next wave is the start of in space and then more MMPR. Then its more in space and the start of zeo. That was the selling point for me. I see lots of unflattering poses on the legacy figures but i alot see lots of really good poses on them. The mmpr figures seem a bit bare with no signature weapons for the core team but they are getting released as a pack of some sort so that will solve the issue.

No kidding, I saw them at the store and was like meh, everything mmpr has been slow for the first in a long time everything legacy has been fully stocked.

Only next purchase I want is the ultimate SH figuarts Megazord

Me too. Just can't top the SHF rangers until we get 1/6 scale figs. I'm totally down for those SHF Zords. Those looked amazing. Selling off my legacy collection to make room for those.

I got my poster in the other day. Totally awesome. All hand signed sigs. There's 6 signatures on mine so I'm trying to figure out who the 6th is....assuming it's the director. Hoping to get it framed in the next few months.

Back