S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Black and Gold Dragonzord is just released, this is next

16050202.jpg

Then

Legacy-Ninja-Megazord.jpg

Then this

CbGoVR4WcAAieQN.jpg

It costs just over 3 times asmuch, and is a bit smaller, but its still very big and looks show accurate. The Gigantic series Daizyujin copies the show suit, the Jaks 2ft Megazord copies the Super Robot Chogokin Daizyujin...

One is a toy based of the suit, the other is a toy based off a toy.

So the MSRP of the Jakks is 3x less and it's bigger???

So other than design, what the difference between the two? Materials?

Jakks seems like the no brainer to me. If it's $50 vs. $150 - and all things the same except for design (and Jakks is bigger?). I couldn't justify the extra $100.

And the new Dragonzord is phenomenal for those who haven't gotten it. I've had mine for a few weeks now. Love it. Love the colors.

So the MSRP of the Jakks is 3x less and it's bigger???

So other than design, what the difference between the two? Materials?

Jakks seems like the no brainer to me. If it's $50 vs. $150 - and all things the same except for design (and Jakks is bigger?). I couldn't justify the extra $100.

The Jakks is bigger, and cheaper but it comes down to quality and accuracy. Jakks Megazord being $60 is great. But i have no interest in it because The X-plus however is as close to the Megazord as you can get.

12751135_213872038966832_492105666_n.jpg

16050206.jpg

The x-plus daizyujin is set for release very late july, early august the other has no date

Back