S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well the kinda re-release tweeked legacy megazord fixed that lean issue with its tightened knees

i just emailed asking if they could replace them, they asked for my address in the next email, i replied with my address and i got the parts today

This is what I got from them and it's just an automated email I assume. Did you just reply with your address?

Bandai America Inc. appreciates your efforts to contact us.

Online privacy policies we adhere to prevent us from obtaining personal information such as addresses or phone numbers via emails so we won't be able to send parts by way of this correspondence.

Please call the number below or mail a request to the listed address to leave info as to where you want the parts mailed.

Replacement offer valid in U.S./Canada only and good only while supplies last.

Please allow up to four to six weeks for processing from time we receive your call or mailed-in request.

Thank you,

Bandai Customer Service
Bandai America Inc.
2120 Park Place, Suite 120
El Segundo, CA 90245
714-816-9560

i saw people replying with that on rangerboard, im not sure as to the reason you dont get directly through unless they have a filter on certain email addresses ( @ whatever.com ect )

Did anyone have a rep call them? I just mentioned the Megazord and the replacement parts, name and number.

It seems like half the people emailed, and managed to get a personal reply and the other half got the automated reply ou did, but called Bandai instead

I got called back. Had to leave a voicemail and wanted for someone to call me. Not quite sure why it's such a big deal for someone to pick up the phone, but yeah. :lol It took them 4 - 5 business days to call me back tho.

JaPGCdq.jpg

KkuRJ95.jpg

cHnbPwl.jpg

ynHnbXl.jpg

I8R22zw.jpg

9JDVy1m.jpg

Look pretty good. Did anyone get the communicators yet? I thought about buying the green one off eBay since I can't see it on the Toys R Us site.

Bought 3 communicators. One mint, one to take out, and one for daughter. Really liked the packaging. Missed out on regular communicator. Just wish it wasn't $80.

Back