S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll never pay that much again after I paid full price for titanus. I'm still mad about that. I'll wait until its $99 or less

On a forum where its got $300+ hot toy figures that 95% of are a basic truetype body with some fancy tailored outfit on it and a headsculpt $200 reallllly by comparison isnt that much. Given its actually way bigger than most hot toys, given all of its transformation points is more articulated ect

I don't mind paying retail. Not worth waiting it out, IMO. I got Titanus at a good deal (less than retail), but don't really know how much I 'saved' in the long run. Sure I saved about $50-75, but I also had to wait months and months. I'm not going to go out of my way to get it right away, BUT I won't be waiting for a sale either.

I don't mind paying retail. Not worth waiting it out, IMO. I got Titanus at a good deal (less than retail), but don't really know how much I 'saved' in the long run. Sure I saved about $50-75, but I also had to wait months and months. I'm not going to go out of my way to get it right away, BUT I won't be waiting for a sale either.

Post pics when you get it. I'll buy one after you and snake buy one. Lol

I picked up the Thunderzords today!

WOW. This thing is awesome. Worth the price tag, IMO. There's a lot more bang for your buck, compared to Titanus. I had the biggest smile on face unboxing this thing. I post more thoughts later as I toy around with it more. Very sturdy. Very nice. THIS is what I have been waiting so long for. I love it.

On a side note, the Tigerzord was marked down in stores considerably. $39 - in select stores only. Mine had them marked down, so for those of you needing your first or just another - get it now. It won't last long at that price.

I picked up the Thunderzords today!

WOW. This thing is awesome. Worth the price tag, IMO. There's a lot more bang for your buck, compared to Titanus. I had the biggest smile on face unboxing this thing. I post more thoughts later as I toy around with it more. Very sturdy. Very nice. THIS is what I have been waiting so long for. I love it.

On a side note, the Tigerzord was marked down in stores considerably. $39 - in select stores only. Mine had them marked down, so for those of you needing your first or just another - get it now. It won't last long at that price.

Congrats! You pick it up in Toysrus?

Legacy Thunder Megazord is being released in the UK next friday, £160

Edit: A1 toys now has it in stock in the UK.

Last edited:
Apologies if this has been mentioned already.

I picked up Legacy Saba at TRU for $55 today.

Been stalking this thing for quite some time waiting for it to go down, and I felt like this was the time to pull the trigger.

Yeah, they got two in that morning. Sold one at opening, I got the other about an hour later.

This thing is so much fun - in terms of display. Yeah, it's a bit pricey, but worth it.

I might be making a fairly good sale on here in the next day or so, might pick it up ASAP. If they have it that is.

Yeah, they got two in that morning. Sold one at opening, I got the other about an hour later.

This thing is so much fun - in terms of display. Yeah, it's a bit pricey, but worth it.

Can you take a pic of the product number? I know my local toys r us gets theirs like a month and half late

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Can you take a pic of the product number? I know my local toys r us gets theirs like a month and half late

Mine seem to take ages too. I checked their site recently and couldn't even find the listing.

I have the box stored away but here's the online link:

Edit: Nevermind.

I just used that link earlier today. I'll keep a look out.

I've got the legacy thunder megazord. Yep im getting another. Its so damn nice.

Also, for the serious collectors you should maybe try and order one online rather than finding one in stores. Mine came in a " shipper ". Its not got custom art on it or anything but its labled as Legacy Thunder Mega ect and its nice to have

DSCF3376.jpg

Last edited:
Just saw this online and it's on available on toys r us, until who knows when.

Back