S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody else here get these?

DSCF1978_zpsxrn8kaic.jpg

I got G-stag and Reddle this morning and Reddle is my favorite of the 4. I dont know why, she was always my favorite design in the show too.

No, but I kinda want to for nostalgia reasons. lol

Anybody have a set of the ninja rangers or auto morphin metallic movie edition toys MOC they'd be willing to part with? pm me

So, I got curious and decided to buy the bandai America legacy movie white figure. Always wanted a figure based off the movie suits (the armor really made it look more like an enhanced suit to me). Should be here next week, will post some pics of it! Anyone here already have em?

Wish we would get some legit figuarts figs like goldar, king sphinx, pudgy pig, zed, etc.

I doubt it honestly man. Looks like, at least for now, PR figuarts is done. tamashii is currently doing pre PR ere sentai stuff to gauge interest in it, since the ones so far really didnt do so well. Its like the old dbz issue years back all over again.

I have all of them and I love them

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Really? Nice! sounds good man. If I like white I will probably get them all at some point. Problem is being in the Uk I have to import them (PR seems to have bombed hard over here in recent years), which isnt so bad with figuarts since they are worth it, but these ones aren't that level of quality, so I find it hard doing so :p

Scalpers stocked their supplies real fast, as soon as TRU gets them, they sell out quick, I have seen them sealed for about 35 per. I got lucky and bought them for 13 since they had that discount right after they came out

Scalpers stocked their supplies real fast, as soon as TRU gets them, they sell out quick, I have seen them sealed for about 35 per. I got lucky and bought them for 13 since they had that discount right after they came out

Scalpers just love ruining stuff. This is why we cant have nice things [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

They are beast batteries or dino chargers. Its from the new dino charge series. Its how they morph similar to the keys.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

It has MMPR branding on it and all the rangers on the things are MMPR...I don't get it

No, i mean its like a special "hidden feature" for that series morpher. Doesnt mean it will show up in the series, its just something cool for the morpher toy to do.

Back