S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am actually shocked by all the positive reviews for this video. I thought it was horrible, and a complete disservice to the original material. Not only was the language, violence, gore, and overall "grittiness" way overkill (it just doesn't belong in this franchise), but the story was stupid. Power Rangers using machine guns? Come on. -SPOILER ALERT-. All but one Power Ranger being brutally murdered? Really?

I could go on, but I will restrain myself.

I'm not as riled about it as you, but I will say I found it too much. I wouldn't mind getting a power rangers thats a bit more seriously metal so to speak, like the OG into theme would imply. I wouldn't mind power rangers dying. But an R-rated power rangers film is nonsense to me, because at that point imo you should just call it something new.

I think you could make a great Power Rangers film in the tone of Marvel Studios films. Maybe on the winter soldier level gritty side, but I agree, this was nearly literally overkill imo.

But for me PR is just the 90s OG three seasons so, dunno what they do in other seasons or in the OG Sentais. Just from my MMPR pov, this is just too much of a stretch.

I'm not as riled about it as you, but I will say I found it too much. I wouldn't mind getting a power rangers thats a bit more seriously metal so to speak, like the OG into theme would imply. I wouldn't mind power rangers dying. But an R-rated power rangers film is nonsense to me, because at that point imo you should just call it something new.

I think you could make a great Power Rangers film in the tone of Marvel Studios films. Maybe on the winter soldier level gritty side, but I agree, this was nearly literally overkill imo.

But for me PR is just the 90s OG three seasons so, dunno what they do in other seasons or in the OG Sentais. Just from my MMPR pov, this is just too much of a stretch.

I concur my good sir, well explained. N I agree to me its all about MMPR the rest I say no. Zeo was cool cause same characters but rest never watched. Did watch this last one super mega force and only cause my it caused my 8 year old daughter and I to bond with something I was into at her age

Anyone have a FiguArts white ranger for a decent price let me know. Can be open. Or if anyone has a lead on one it'd be much appreciated

A shot in the dark here but does anyone have a Time Force Quantum morpher, Quantum Defender, or 12" Quantum Ranger MIB or MISB? I would trade handsomely for. I'm going to Lexington Comic Con on March 14th and Dan Southworth will be there and I'd love to get his autograph on something like that.

Last edited:
Yeah I had a Tigerzord on my buy list and then recently canceled when I walked into TRU and seen a ton of them sitting on the shelves.
I'll probably go back and pick one up when I can. At the time I didn't have the cash on me, the exact reason I canceled my order at BBTS.

Are there any bootlegs of these anywhere that should be avoided? Trying to find a white and green ranger but don't want to get burnt.

Back