S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ooo nice! I never new it was gold and black from the black and white photo, always thought it was silver. Reminds me of the Zeo Gold Ranger, haha!

I really lucked out today. Went to TRU. Saw that they had a Movie Edition Morpher for what I thought was 32 bucks. So I said great! Went to the counter. Rung up $60. Said that's not what the label said. They said it was likely misplaced, BUT they still honored it. I was SO appreciative and thankful. Very cool of them. :rock

I really like this thing!

Oh, wow. What a score!!! Did they have any more?:lol

Oh, wow. What a score!!! Did they have any more?:lol

It's funny because I originally wanted to buy two prior to checking out, but thought nah, I'll just get one and if I go back later and it's still there, then it's meant to be. But the manager didn't seem like that was the right price anyways and he took the tag off the shelf after I showed him. :lol I'm grateful though because they honored it anymore. So can't complain.

My local TRU has been really good to me. I got a Dragonzord for about $40 when it first came out because the manager was trying to PO me one in-store and ended up keeping me there for about 20 minutes. I had coupon that I wanted to use but it had expired. He said, 'for the inconvenience, I'll honor the coupon and give you an additional discount.' I was shocked. Super thankful.

So, are we going to get a Legacy blade blaster in the vintage green packaging? It would go well with the MMPR morpher.

image.jpg

I destroyed mine in the 90s. This would be the last nostalgic Power Rangers item I'd buy.

That would be awesome for the power gun if it came out, I am sure we will see the thunderzords by this year I hope.

What will drive me crazy is the movie power ranger figures, since it will be hard to find them all, when will they come out?

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

You mean the 1995 MMPR movie figures? Those are already out.

I saw Red, blue, black, yellow, pink, white and Ivan Ooze all in abundance last week at Toys R Us. They looked great.

My wife is going to kill me.

Thanks for the heads up DiFabio, I went online and bought them all!!! I'm at the point where I don't feel like waiting and on top of that their shipping boxes have gotten way better, my morpher was sent immaculate!

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

So, are we going to get a Legacy blade blaster in the vintage green packaging? It would go well with the MMPR morpher.

View attachment 176994

I destroyed mine in the 90s. This would be the last nostalgic Power Rangers item I'd buy.

The power blasters that they rarely ever used! :lol That would be awesome!

I wouldn't mind 1:1 scale power weapons too (axe, lance, dagger, bow, sword) :yess:

Looked it up Wolvie, the guy cut up a Bouken Red Accel Tector vinyl apparently ;)

Although I havent been able to find the figure he mentioned, so back to square one unfortunately.

I just saw the white morpher at TRU on sale for $48. Is that a good deal? Is that morpher from the MMPR Movie? Or is it a limited edition morpher like the green ranger one?

Looked it up Wolvie, the guy cut up a Bouken Red Accel Tector vinyl apparently ;)

Although I havent been able to find the figure he mentioned, so back to square one unfortunately.
Never heard of that lol, but you'll be the man if u find out more about it for me [emoji3]

I just saw the white morpher at TRU on sale for $48. Is that a good deal? Is that morpher from the MMPR Movie? Or is it a limited edition morpher like the green ranger one?
If its the white morpher its the movie one, the one with the green coin has the white coin aswell. The movie morpher has the falcon coin.

If its the white morpher its the movie one, the one with the green coin has the white coin aswell. The movie morpher has the falcon coin.

This one. I always thought that was the white tiger symbol since his armor and costume sort of had a similar design?

$_12.JPG

Back