S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm surprised SH figuarts hasn't rereleased the mighty morphin rangers in a deluxe gift set pack of 6.

that's a possibility for SDCC '16. :dunno but if it happens expect it to have some metallic paint job or something

Not necessarily, the rep did say theres a possible re-release of figuarts here in the states to promote the movie......dont be a downer bro lol

I mean for new releases, I have no doubt they might reissue stuff. I can't believe they didn't do a Goldar at the very least.

Tbh with how badly the Samurai sdcc set bombed I doubt we will see a six pack of mmpr, even with its popularity. The metallic coating would work with them at least, but the problem is price; they just cost far too much at once.

The Green and Pink ranger are going for bucks. I wouldn't rule out SH figuarts rereleasing popular figures, especially figures that aren't even a couple of years old.

Look at Bandai, they have no qualms about rereleasing all the Zords.

Completed a couple Ranger teams this week :) I'm really loving the Kyoryuger team the most. Especially Gold. Really wish they would make Time Force and Dino Thunder. I have MMPR Pink coming. Once she's here I'll have all the MMPR's. Bout time lol won her on ebay for 97 shipped.

I'll never get over the tragedy of Finster never being realized in Figuarts form.

:lol I remember when the MMPR toys were new and sold out everywhere. The only figures I saw were a bunch of Finsters warming the shelf at a Service Merchandise.

Looks like the price on yellow has crept up a bit, I guess I can't keep waiting to finish the team. I was disappointed Amazon never had any Rangers as specials during Christmas like they did in '13.

If they reissue I'll probably pick up a whole set to keep in box. Wouldn't mind getting the Zyuranger versions though.

Completed a couple Ranger teams this week :) I'm really loving the Kyoryuger team the most. Especially Gold. Really wish they would make Time Force and Dino Thunder. I have MMPR Pink coming. Once she's here I'll have all the MMPR's. Bout time lol won her on ebay for 97 shipped.

awesome set up bro

Thanks man. I'm still debating on finishing SPD and Samurai. Gokaiger as well but if I do they'd be last. Originally I was only going to do Red and Sixth Rangers of every other team. Now I have 3 completed teams lol

I thought the same with all reds but nah, just sticking to MMPR annnnnd Super Mega force if I can get any at a decent cost

Got my Legacy Dragonzord today.
It is very impressive! It is a big "WOW" fo me.
Love it very much.

Share my Legacy Titanus again, my most favorite among them:

Love its details and painting

Back