S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would be such a bizarre choice for them to skip to, they would miss out five megazords to do that! They better not miss my ninja and shogun zords, that season was my favourite and its the only ones I will consider buying (being in the Uk the legacy stuff is so much more expensive)

Does anyone know or remember how long they took between announcements historically? I'm just curious when Tigerzord was announced, so we can know when to expect another announcement (and if we get another.)

I think it took like 7 months between announcements. and I also hope they come out with the shogun zords as well.

Is there any chance they'll have more movie versions of the Rangers? With the medallions on their chests?

Not in figuarts form, but there are legacy movie figures already shown by BoA, including ivan ooze

Thanks! What's BoA?

Also, are these similar to the DBZ Figuarts where they're all web exclusives and won't be re-released?

Thanks! What's BoA?

Also, are these similar to the DBZ Figuarts where they're all web exclusives and won't be re-released?

Bandai of America.

You should be able to get them at Toys R Us in the future - I'm not sure on a specific date.

They have other Legacy figures out, but none from the movie yet - just the show.

Yeah, they arent collectors items like figuarts, just mass produced figures for the western market.

Tbh for how much cheaper they are, the legacy figures arent bad, and arent even as muscular as BoA figures usually are. They arent as articulated obviously, but they make ok stand ins.

Edit: Heres legacy red zeo next to armored red figuarts for comparison:

cbf16c6e2230c870ac4caed303980c2c.jpg

A bit shorter, but the paint apps (apart from weapons) are decent.

Bandai of America.

You should be able to get them at Toys R Us in the future - I'm not sure on a specific date.

They have other Legacy figures out, but none from the movie yet - just the show.

Thank you! I'll keep an eye out for them on my monthly Toys R Us runs!

I've been thinking about getting into the S.H. Figuarts line but I haven't been able to make a decision. I don't remember the Black or Red Ranger being armored before. When did that happen?

Black had the shield given to him for one episode by green, and red had the powers transferred when greens powers were lost.

Yeah, they arent collectors items like figuarts, just mass produced figures for the western market.

Tbh for how much cheaper they are, the legacy figures arent bad, and arent even as muscular as BoA figures usually are. They arent as articulated obviously, but they make ok stand ins.

Edit: Heres legacy red zeo next to armored red figuarts for comparison:

cbf16c6e2230c870ac4caed303980c2c.jpg

A bit shorter, but the paint apps (apart from weapons) are decent.

They look pretty cool. What is Legacy? Is that the entire series?

Black had the shield given to him for one episode by green, and red had the powers transferred when greens powers were lost.

Really? They made a figure based off of one episode? So it was there Arlia Vegeta, then? That's cool, especially if you were really into the show. Is the armored Black Ranger the final figure in the line then?

They really are great figuarts, just as good as dbz line only easier to get hold of, at least the reds are. Heres my collection as of now:

1291d897ca04601cb2a141b584c2d9c1.jpg

0d71320b7805c5248a70d0bc92d7411a.jpg

98c5a79c940f0db32ac8375d7c7ed2b5.jpg

fe256d764e958af8183d55863b025042.jpg

Thank you! I'll keep an eye out for them on my monthly Toys R Us runs!

I've been thinking about getting into the S.H. Figuarts line but I haven't been able to make a decision. I don't remember the Black or Red Ranger being armored before. When did that happen?

BD, already posted the answer to your other question, but in terms of Figuarts, I like them. I only have Green Ranger and White Ranger and I'm pretty content. I have some much stuff around my place the way that I didn't really want the whole team. Only one I wish I had was the Red Ranger, BUT....I've invested in the Legacy Line and don't really care to follow through now.

Thanks man! Ive been thinking of selling the smf team apart from red and silver to replace with the new kyoryuger/dino charge team, but the prices of them are up there with dbz figuarts! :lol

Wow! Great displays! The group shot is excellent! Really like how they did the stands for the Rangers, too.

Is the combined weapon included with a specific figure or do you put them all together?

I have no idea who the other Rangers are but they looks sweet.

The legacy line includes most of the red rangers, some sixth rangers and a few props and zords remade with die cast.

Oh okay, cool. I didn't realize there were so many Red Rangers.

BD, already posted the answer to your other question, but in terms of Figuarts, I like them. I only have Green Ranger and White Ranger and I'm pretty content. I have some much stuff around my place the way that I didn't really want the whole team. Only one I wish I had was the Red Ranger, BUT....I've invested in the Legacy Line and don't really care to follow through now.

Yeah, I was thinking of just getting the Blue Ranger because he was my favorite but after looking at Deano's display, it's almost tempting to get the whole team.

The stands are custom, normal ones with stickers made by a guy over on rangerboard. Pink onwards iirc came with special versions of their weapons to combine into the cannon.

Oh yeah, there have been 20 seasons of PR since mmpr, and almost 50 from sentai, so thats alot of red rangers [emoji14]

Thanks man! Ive been thinking of selling the smf team apart from red and silver to replace with the new kyoryuger/dino charge team, but the prices of them are up there with dbz figuarts! :lol

Yeah, between DBZ and PR, no way I could stay on top of all of that. I need to visit the DBZ thread. I just can't keep up. I love DBZ, but just didn't 'catch' the collecting bug, so to speak. I have some old school Dragonball figures that I got 10+ years ago from TRU. They were pretty cool. I can't even remember who made them, but there was like 6 - 7 releases. Kinda neat. I'll see if I can remember or find them - they're in storage.

Back