S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A different style morpher would be neat, but at this point, they've all been repaints. The first one (original) will always have the wow factor though.

That's why I mentioned other versions of Power Rangers. They've basically tapped out MMPR but I would love to get legacy morphers from other versions

I hope they redo legacy face changers and maybe release the first movie ninja zords

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

Is anyone selling a MMPR Pink Ranger or Kyoruger Black and Pink figuarts? They are the only ones I need to complete the Dino teams and I cannot find them for a good price for the life of me. I would give 110 shipped for MMPR and 140 for the kyoryugers.

EDIT: Found Kyoryugers. More than I wanted to spend but cheaper than ebay

Last edited:
Anyone, that has the MMPR Figuarts Pink Ranger, notice color changes in parts of the extremities? I've had mine out of sunlight and stored in a detolf. I was starting to pack all of mine back into their respective boxes and noticed that my Pink Ranger had "darkening" of her right thigh and that the chest piece was the same, darker pink color. It's not just in spots on the part but the entire piece is a different shade. From a distance, it's not too noticeable. However, if you really look, it's somewhat annoying. Anyone have this issue? I don't really remember it having different shades when I first bought it a while back. It reminds me of the "pink panties" issues with earlier IM Hot toys.

Yup, thats an issue with MMPR pink unfortunately, an issue with the colour they used not setting the same on different plastics.

Is anyone selling a MMPR Pink Ranger or Kyoruger Black and Pink figuarts? They are the only ones I need to complete the Dino teams and I cannot find them for a good price for the life of me. I would give 110 shipped for MMPR and 140 for the kyoryugers.
I wouldnt pay that man, Mandarake is your friend!

I wouldnt pay that man, Mandarake is your friend!

Mandarake doesn't have any Kyoryuger Black and Pink :/ I've been checking for days. Found them on Nippon Yasan though. Expensive but cheaper than ebay so I pulled the trigger. Now just MMPR Pink and I'm done for a little while lol I wanna complete the teams I want but unfortunately it's a marathon not a race. Might take me a little while with some of the prices I'm seeing lately.

They do come up every so often. Black and pink were up a couple weeks ago. They only put up figures one at a time. It takes patience!

Mandarake doesn't have any Kyoryuger Black and Pink :/ I've been checking for days. Found them on Nippon Yasan though. Expensive but cheaper than ebay so I pulled the trigger. Now just MMPR Pink and I'm done for a little while lol I wanna complete the teams I want but unfortunately it's a marathon not a race. Might take me a little while with some of the prices I'm seeing lately.
Im also only missing her bro, but no way Im paying anything over $20 retail. Like Beano said Mandarake, Ive gotten afew items that are double price for reayil from them, just the other day score SRC Megazord for $47 shipped
They do come up every so often. Black and pink were up a couple weeks ago. They only put up figures one at a time. It takes patience!

What did u see her go for on Mandarake bro?

Picked up the Tigerzord at my local Toys R Us last night. Price was $ 79.99 but luckily I had a 15% off coupon. So they are out there....

Happy Valentine's day to me. [emoji2] scored these today and made my day
53d3dce6e50ef108ad3d3a527cfb2e5d.jpg

Back