S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So wait when did the 5" legacy power rangers figures came out?

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

A long time ago. Like 3rd Quarter last year?....If we're talking about the same pieces. They have the triangular old school looking box?

On the topic of Pink Ranger I'm holding out to see if they do rerelease. They mentioned a possibility of rereleased MMPR this year so we'll see. If I hear nothing on that though in the coming months and I see her price go up more then I'll say screw it and pick up her and White Ranger as they are the last 2 I need. At least from MMPR.

And there are no Saba or Tigerzord around Indy yet. I've called all the stores the last couple days. Will call again tomorrow. If I find them in store I'll pick them up. They're not so outrageous like Titanus where I need to wait. Plus I have coupons lol

I quietly complained about paying $40 for the Figuarts figures as they came out (I know they're worth the price, but the figures I used to buy as a kid cost $10 at most), but right now, I'm really glad I picked them up when I did. My only regret is not picking up an extra Green, Pink, or White Ranger before the prices skyrocketed (especially since I broke my White Ranger).

Ahhh! Nick nice score! I'd love to see more up-close pictures of that! Saba seems to large for a detolf.

Yeah it's way to big for a detolf unless ypu remove a shelf. Should fit then. I'll try and get some pics later when I get home

But it's a $100 thrill!! Money well spent! :lol j/k

Awesome!!! Can't wait to get my hands on Tigerzord! :rock

Now, c'mon Thunderzords!!!

Yeah I have no doubt they'll do them since the legacy line is selling so well. I'm really excited to see the Red Dragon

Yeah I have no doubt they'll do them since the legacy line is selling so well. I'm really excited to see the Red Dragon

I hope so. I'm getting worried though with no announcement. I just feel like it's been a while since a hint or tease of something. Maybe not though.

Probably just bite the bullet man. Theres a possibility they can be because of the different packaging, but they were exclusives in japan, and if the dbz line is anything to go by they dont reissue exclusives out of some misguided sense of honor to folks that have the figures in question.

They dont make as much of exclusive figures, and only put out one wave of said figure. That coupled with the fact shes almost a year and a half old is why she is so high. Happens with all of tamashiis popular exclusives.

Thanks, didn't realize that these came out a year and a half ago, time flies. I just remember I was following it for a while on my Amazon wish list, and all of a sudden the price shoots up. And of all of them it's the Pink Ranger that shoots up in price? Green and white I understand, but pink?

Pink was the first exclusive in Japan, at least from the zyuranger set. White was a seperate series in Japan, and not very popular, thats why pink shot up. Black will be next to go up.

All I have going through my head every time I see pics of the Tigerzord is the 'TigerZord' theme that used to play in MMPR. "White Tiger Ranger Powaaaa!!! White Tiger Ranger Powaaaaa!!!" :lol

Back