S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn those pictures are making me want to start collecting this line. Maybe I should just limit my self to getting them over time and not in one bulk purchase...

you can do that but the prices for each will probably go up over time, so it might be better to get them all at once if you can.

Damn those pictures are making me want to start collecting this line. Maybe I should just limit my self to getting them over time and not in one bulk purchase...

C'mon! They're already here! Do it! Do it now!!!!!!

11sf255.jpg
2wok8ps.jpg

Picked up the Japanese TigerRanger......

2aiht21.jpg
2nbtulz.jpg
23m4oc6.jpg

Those pics of them posing is really tempting. I really shouldn't buy them all at once, I know the price will go up but I don't think I can take a $200 hit in one sitting. I don't mind if the prices go up for them by a little. I should probably get the White and Red Ranger first since those came out the earliest. (I already have the green one) Is there any chance of a rerelease of the Bandai Legacy Megazord?

Hey guys, I am new to this forum and new to collecting. I was curious, you guys think MMPR Figuarts will go up in price soon in the next few months? Well besides the Green Ranger of course. I only ask because I am deciding if I should buy them now, or wait until NYCC and buy them there from Bluefin in one shot.

Best to buy them as soon as you can. Figuarts tend to stay around retail until the shipment runs low, then they skyrocket; pink, green, red and black are most likely to go up soon, and im sure pink already is.

So just three days after anime island said they had shipped blue and female yellow, they turned up at my door along with #18! Amazing how quick they ship considering thats the same amount of time items from IN the Uk tend to take! Heres the (almost) final group pic, still waiting on armored back to complete it:

ru7uhyse.jpg

uzeju6et.jpg

Nice display, Big Deano!

I too finally got to unpack my figures and sort my display. :wink1:

D6CC50A2-1FA9-4A61-B7FD-0EEB1709D0DE.jpg

Nice man, I like the use of the coins! I am unsure if having both yellows clutters it a bit, considering getting rid of the male one.

I can find all of them fairly easy except for green at a reasonable price. Anyone know a place where I can find green for a reasonable price? Or should I wait for NYCC to see if bluefin would sell them.

Nice man, I like the use of the coins! I am unsure if having both yellows clutters it a bit, considering getting rid of the male one.

Thanks! And yeah, two Yellow are a bit too much. Unless you have another shelf with the core 5 rangers you can use the male Yellow there.

Hell yeah good pics!!! Love them, when is BBTS getting the black armored ranger? I went to local toy shop and saw him for 70.00 which is about the same price I paid for mine, but it's local, so I don't know if I should cancel considering the pre order said August.

Im not holding out for a Legacy Falconzord as the one we have i already thing is really good. Though i would 100% buy one.

DSCF0346_zpsabfd7468.jpg

Edit : in fact, current display of figuarts/legacy (not counting my still boxed black armoured)

DSCF0349_zpsd0f1631d.jpg

Last edited:

Start with your preferred or favorite ranger. I got the red ranger first and couldn't believe how awesome these are. The details are great. Their belt buckles are even detailed.

Oh my god that falcon zord, I used to take that to school when I was like 6 in the nineties.

God I loved that thing. I used to fold the wings and use it as a sylised gun in roleplay.:lol

Oh my god that falcon zord, I used to take that to school when I was like 6 in the nineties.

God I loved that thing. I used to fold the wings and use it as a sylised gun in roleplay.:lol

@Kiva oh yeah that is some excellent running posing!:clap

@Big D Dope display man!

Now all I want is a Lord Zedd and Goldar....:(

@Kiva oh yeah that is some excellent running posing!:clap

@Big D Dope display man!

Now all I want is a Lord Zedd and Goldar....:(

I used to do the same thing with my falcon zord. Its probably one of my favorite ones. I'm hoping they make a legacy version. I think I still have my original somewhere under my bed. I also used to have my mom bring the dragon dagger when she would pick me up from school.

Back