S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that Black armored is released I wonder how long it will be until they make these,

Zyu214_Crayfish_Monster_and_his_Mutant_Rangers.jpg

1-24-11.JPG

Hmm, if he keeps the armbands then its a simple matter of just removing the shield. Armored red and black im ok with, but a new figure they would literally judt be removing the shield to sell? No thanks.

Yeah Mutant ranger clones of everyone but Jason. He went up against the big bad if I remember.

Pulled the trigger and bought all the figuarts except for green ranger. cant find him at a decent price so i'll be waiting for the con to pick him up.

What was the explantion in the MMPR version of Green's shield anyway? He just... had it (cause hey kids, we ****ing stole half this footage and the whole idea from Japan:lol).

Why does green have it in SS, he's Red's evil brother isn't he?

I think in both shows it was just part of the gold morphers power (I say morpher and not coin because red used the morpher to get the shield, not the coin). The morpher also gave him the dagger.

Blacks use of the shield was a temporary transfer, hence why his morpher was normal and why he didnt get the dagger.

Why does green have it in SS, he's Red's evil brother isn't he?
Yeah, he's Red's brother. I think he stole the Yamato (where they're from) treasure, which was the gold shield, in order to gain power to get revenge on the Red and the rangers, whom he blamed for his father's death.

P.S. go on youtube and watch the U.S. and Japan version of Green Ranger vs the rest of the rangers. The Japan one was so much more epic. Even when I was young, I loved the Green Ranger U.S. episodes.

Don't these kind of toys fetch more expensive prices at Cons? I went to a few around my town these past couple of months and the term crazy doesn't even seem close. Half of the shops try to match internet prices from the get go and some are downright crazy, like the four vintage re-issue turtles, the seller didn't want them separated, so for the four of them he wanted 300 bucks. I went to amazon and bought the missing two that I need for 50 bucks.

I came back from work and noticed that things shipped from BBTS get delivered on Saturday, lo and behold and I see the black ranger shipment sitting in my desk, NICE!!!

@Playboy I have watched the original sentai version of the red/green fight, which was already cool in the MMPR version.

Allthough, being an almost lifelong hardrock/metal fan, nothing beats seing the power rangers with the MMPR soundtrack for me.

First thing I think when I hear that intro theme start is "**** YEAH *****ES!":lol

Pulled the trigger and bought all the figuarts except for green ranger. cant find him at a decent price so i'll be waiting for the con to pick him up.

I just happened to look at the Green Rangers prices the other day and I am shocked at how much he is going for. :horror I bought him maybe six months ago on amazon for normal retail. Now he's like $200. I am relatively new to the figuarts world and I am constantly in awe at how these figures skyrocket in price in mere months.

Green Ranger is still going for 40 on ebay.

I just saw a bunch at Barnes And Noble for 44 bucks. The Amazon thing must just be a dumb seller.

I had no idea barnes and noble sold those. The ones on eBay seem to be going for higher than 40 lately. Glad I got mine a while back.

In all honesty I went to a local hobby shop that focused on trains, model cars and rc cars, that I haven't been to in years, and I was surprised on how much they expanded their inventory I went to the anime section and sure enough all the power rangers over stocked, and all of sailor moon characters except for jupiter since she is not out, but like four of each. I nearly cried of sadness when I realized I could have gotten my yellow ranger from this store than the other one.

It is wayyyy off key. I got the 1/9 Iron Man Heartbreak model kit woohoo

Back