S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
get bead storage bins from your local crafts store. modify the insides with a craft knife as needed. takes up MUCH less space, and is easier to store and organize.

I've been using very useful boxes for a while... but now i've got too damn many, and it takes forever to sort through them all.

View attachment 125600View attachment 125601

This method is MUCH easier. Considering converting my Sideshow and hot toys figures over to it as well.
was thinking of doing this myself, awesome

I don't plan on selling my collection, but life can be funny in some ways, I sold my toy collection once before I got married, but the thing was that I took it to the toy store to sell them and they threw away the boxes, if it's not new they open and throw it anyway, I used to slide the exacto knife underneath the cardboard and the plastic to get that clean look, but man I had soo many rare figures at that time that I had to let go.

Definitely going to get them storage bins, I need the space for my lego, and my saint seiya collection. Right now that's my biggest issue, I have half a room full boxes where you cannot walk through or put up a bed. Even then I am scared to put the boxes on an attic even if I seal them with ceramic wrap since moisture and weather can damage them anyway. I would take he plunge if they were in plastic containers, that way no spiders can get in there...

Is there any difference between a Japanese version of the figuarts mmpr stuff and the american release? I think the Japanese version comes with the extra belt and the packaging is slightly different.

Green ranger and red ranger have the belt and the necks with American flag printing, white ranger has another chest plate. Other than the boxes and the shipping sleeves since they are limited edition figures that's pretty much it

Green ranger and red ranger have the belt and the necks with American flag printing, white ranger has another chest plate. Other than the boxes and the shipping sleeves since they are limited edition figures that's pretty much it

Thanks! A friend might be selling me an extra one that he has.

I am too lazy to pull the green and armored red ranger off their boxes, probably will wait for the black armored ranger, but I will try to take pictures of all my legacy stuff, man If I had this when I was kid my life would have been much funner. Seriously these are awesome!:pray::pray::pray::lol

Wasnt really a fan of Ninja storm nor Hurricanger, but i did love the suits

DSCF0297_zps79ac6afc.jpg

DSCF0298_zpsebe16a01.jpg

DSCF0300_zps90640d02.jpg

DSCF0302_zps923c9fa0.jpg

DSCF0309_zps1563adc8.jpg

Where do I get some of those clear stands for the rangers?!

Also, anyone have the green ranger legacy morpher? I'm thinking of buying one for my detolf

Wow, looks like members from the EU can get their hands on some Legacy stuff. Lacitedesnuages just put the Morpher, Megazord, Dragonzord and Dragon dagger available for pre-order to be released in september. Also some Megaforce Zord I have no interest in, but still nice.

I am considering getting them all, man I hope the green/white morpher comes available too. :cuckoo:

Enjoy
S.H. Figuarts Image Links

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers S.H. Figuarts
SDCC Exclusive Figuarts Stands

Green Ranger
Red Ranger

Armored Red Ranger

White Ranger

Pink Ranger

Black Ranger

Blue Ranger

Yellow Ranger

Armored Black Ranger

Group Shots

Nice! You planning on taking them out? These figures really deserve to be posed :p

My blue, female yellow and armored black are on the way; soon they will be complete for me too!

Nice! You planning on taking them out? These figures really deserve to be posed :p

My blue, female yellow and armored black are on the way; soon they will be complete for me too!

I plan on opening them just dont have the item to. But I hope to someday. And its funny I asked my wife if she noticed anything different on how I had them arranged but she didnt know and I told her that I had them set up by morphing sequence. Wife was pretty tired from a long day and she hasnt seen power rangers in a long time. I hope to correct that soon.

Damn those pictures are making me want to start collecting this line. Maybe I should just limit my self to getting them over time and not in one bulk purchase...

Back