S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just opened up my Legacy Mask Collection set....It took me about 20 minutes to open up the box. It should say for 'Ages 30+' because it was THAT complicated. :lol

Really like the look of them overall. They feel cheap, but they look cool. I'm happy.

If that Kimberly is $42, that's rape. I would have swapped the slinger with a regular blaster. Those were used far more times than the slinger.

The thunder slinger was used a bit more in sentai though I believe, thats why pink has it over the regular one.

We all have to remember that these are just repackaged japanese exclusive releases, and that they are being rushed just so us westerners can get the figures for the anniversary; something had to give and it happened to be accessories. As long as the figure is still high quality I dont care in the slightest.

My guess is that blue black and yellow will all come with a version of the blaster, but not every version. We should end up with two of each, counting reds.

Last edited:
The thunder slinger was used a bit more in sentai though I believe, thats why pink has it over the regular one.

We all have to remember that these are just repackaged japanese releases, and that they are being rushed just so us westerners can get the figures for the anniversary; something had to give and it hapoened to be accessories. As long as the figure is still high quality I dont care in the slightest.

My guess is that blue black and yellow will all come with a version of the blaster, but not every version. We should end up with two of each, counting reds.

Sorry deano but I dont see where a 4-5 month preorder and an already existing mold for the other 3 blasters is a justified omission, and its certainly not "rushed". plus black is a march release, so even less of an excuse

Considering most other teams had to either wait over a year for complete teams or dont even have a full team yet, id say yes, it is rushed.

Tamashii even came out and stated that the only reason the zyuranger is coming so quickly is due to the anniversary and western demand for that team in particular. Japan just doesnt care that much about what we consider the best PR team, to them it was just another season in sentai.

We keep forgetting that its not all about us; Tamashii is catering to us because it knows it will generate sales, and this will go down again when the team is out, its simple selling techinique. They could sell each figure in parts and most PR fans would still buy it for that little piece of nostalgia, and tamashii knows that.

Long overdue posting this.

2mzwdhg.jpg

^^It's pretty weird how tiny the White Ranger looks in this pic compared to the others...must be the stands?? I have all these figs so I know it's not an actual scale issue

White is a tiny bit smaller and more scawny compared to the rest of the figures due to his japanese counterpart actually being a kid, so that probably compounds the stature.

Too bad though. I get why White is shorter but I grew up with the US version and always envisioned him as the most powerful Ranger and clearly the tallest (particularly after Jason left).

Highly subjective but to me: Red Jason and Green Tommy equal height, White Tommy slightly taller than Red Rocky

White ranger arrived today from Amazon.ca

Pretty pumped, he looks great. I recall seeing someone questioning if white is a bit shorter than the others, as far as I can tell he is not. They all seem to be the same size

tatu8y3u.jpg
7e6epe6e.jpg
esa8uge9.jpg
y5agedy6.jpg

Looking forward to getting pink. Really can't wait until I have this full set, definitely going to be on prominent display. Will probably put them in their own case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White ranger arrived today from Amazon.ca

Pretty pumped, he looks great. I recall seeing someone questioning if white is a bit shorter than the others, as far as I can tell he is not. They all seem to be the same size

tatu8y3u.jpg
7e6epe6e.jpg
esa8uge9.jpg
y5agedy6.jpg

Looking forward to getting pink. Really can't wait until I have this full set, definitely going to be on prominent display. Will probably put them in their own case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pics man, Yeah I was terrified he was too small but he the same height as green so thats perfect as can be, reds a little taller than both

Back