S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They arent lol, I am looking at them right now! My only explanation is that you somehow got a taller version, because every review out there mentions his shorter height too, so its not just me.

Go back to page 134 and look at guyver1s pics and tell me they are the same size.

We will just have to disagree on this one, but what im saying is true; hundreds of collectors and reviewers cant all have it wrong lol

The lower angle is only for one pic, and it makes no difference because it still shows the shoulder joint being lower down lol.

The lower angle is only for one pic, and it makes no difference because it still shows the shoulder joint being lower down lol.

But they show their at the same height (minus shark fin) and most of the pics show the shoulders and butts at the same height...

Like I said, we are just going to have to disagree here; main thing is that you enjoy the figure, right?

Oh, but just so you dont think im giving up, try typing "figuarts white ranger shorter" into google and check the reviews that come up, the main one being tomopop that states he is shorter.

I'll just leave this here...
LL

^ is this going to be a theater release or something like astraight to dvd or made for tv film?

If bat in the sun is making it it might be a web series. Does anyone have any info on JDF's reality series "My Morphin Life"? Is it on TV?

I never claim to ever have any "inside-info" but when I posted that pic up on Instagram, a friend of mine who works on movies said it was just a trailer. It's probably just a feeler like the MK web series to see how the general public would support something like this.

I was bummed to hear this but at least it's something and I can't wait to see it. On another note, at lease we'll see JDF next week since White Ranger vs. Scorpion is the next episode of SHBD:rock

Well I follows both Bat in the sun and JDF on Facebook and from what they've been saying they are doing some kinda project together. Not sure what it is but I hope it's this movie. I think at some point I heard aaron schoneke (sp) was hired to work on his reality show also.

Yeah, they're filming a reality show about him. It's called My morphin' Life or something like that, IIRC

Also, I got the package today. Thanks again:hi5:

White vs scorpion is next week? Now im excited lol. Hope white wins, will quite possibly be heart wrenching watching scorpion killing not only a power ranger, but THE power ranger if scorpion wins.

White vs scorpion is next week? Now im excited lol. Hope white wins, will quite possibly be heart wrenching watching scorpion killing not only a power ranger, but THE power ranger if scorpion wins.

Considering he's doing a film with JDF and a few other things I don't think he'd kill him in an episode of SPBD. Or at least I hope he wouldn't.

Also...
null_zps34e272d3.png

I think it's confirmed. Bat in the Sun is filming a green ranger movie. So excited!

Back