S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll just leave this here...
LL

I like the photo, interesting he has the original styled green ranger helmet instead of the modified newer looking one.

Interesting looks like a SS pro body, I wonder if a HT's TT would work on the helmet, rather use a TT.

Yes it works on an TT Body, but the helmet is loose so it would need to be filled in order to not bobble...

Try it on a light up head. I popped mine on a weaker neck and there was no wobble at all.

Nice, pink seems to pull off the shoulder pad thing better than the male body! Personally I think tamashii perfected that cover with red hawk and dekared, but are now going backwards, it just doesnt look flush on ryuranger or the mmpr figures.

Are these coming out one a month? This is exciting. When should they be shipping out pink?

Do you all believe there is any chance of seeing some MMPR villains come from the Figuarts line?

Also!

You all have to see this! Scorpion vs. The White Ranger.. So cool!!
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap8r3AA0PIk[/ame]

Japan doesnt like villains, so its unlikely, although there was that talk about a zedd prototype by tamashii, you never know.

That is definitely the best showdown yet imo, though im biased towards anything that has mmpr in it!

I dunno which I like better. This one or the Batman vs Deadpool. bat in the Sun SPBD is so awesome.

That fight was dope, ultimately it was JDF fighting skills that won him that fight, don't matter what color he wears, he can put up a fight.

Why did the pteraranger and kibaranger started coming with limited edition cover boxes and no windows? Tyranno and dragon where cool, but even then these new styles are making me wait for the US versions I guess, either way I got the pink ranger this weekend and she is amazing!!! too bad black ranger comes out next year, but hey can't wait to see them complete.

Windowless boxes are due to the fact that the rest of the zyurangers are web exclusives, so they arent wasting plastic on a window because they wont be in stores.

Red and green in japan were regular releases, so they got a window, and ALL the mmpr versions are regular releases in America so they get special treatment.

It also happens to be the reason why they come with minimum accessories, because they will ONLY sell well in America, and that isnt good enough for tamashii

Da fudge? Seems like they have to at least make some ridiculous exclusive for each line. Can't even get the Gridman Dragon King without paying out of my *** and they just announced the Zenon exclusive with the must-have Dragon cannon. I didn't even touch the Ronin Warriors stuff because of all of the exclusives. Ah well, at least something is better than nothing.

Finally got Whitie in. These are some of the best MMPR figures we have ever gotten suffice to say on Bandai's credit. Nostalgic overload with all the recently releases of 90s shows.

hqi5.jpg

fpnl.jpg

bg32.jpg

With sentai, Tamashii usually releases the red of said series as a regular, and the rest of that team as exclusives, and it does make sense; most collectors will only buy the most popular, which is usually red, and only the completionists go for the team, which means they dont sell as well. The exclusives arent pricey as long as you get them at release, and to me the windowless boxes are fine as it saves money and actually looks quite nice tbh :lol

At least with the zyurangers and kibaranger there is a chance of getting them cheaper, albeit in mmpr packaging, the only one I see skyrocketting is yellow, since its a special female mould in america and many will see that as a money maker (the first PR specific figuarts made)

Back