S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H. Figurarts Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

I think the Megazord is already out. Anyone have it?

I do. He's amazing! Incredible articulation for a robot, spot on detail, die-cast metal parts, nice accessories and just a really fun figure to pose.

megazord1_zps8d0b63b6.jpg

I pray they make a Dragonzord to go alongside him. It would be incredible.

They're making the White Ranger! :panic:

I do. He's amazing! Incredible articulation for a robot, spot on detail, die-cast metal parts, nice accessories and just a really fun figure to pose.

megazord1_zps8d0b63b6.jpg

I pray they make a Dragonzord to go alongside him. It would be incredible.

I feel like they would be dropping the ball if they didn't make a Dragonzord figure. Isn't the Dragon Ranger just as popular as Tommy in Japan???? I think the Gold Dragon Buckler is way more valuable than the regular Dino Bucklers.

I feel like they would be dropping the ball if they didn't make a Dragonzord figure. Isn't the Dragon Ranger just as popular as Tommy in Japan???? I think the Gold Dragon Buckler is way more valuable than the regular Dino Bucklers.

I'm pretty sure they'll make one. Why wouldn't they? Sh Figuarts seems to make every character from every Japanese show out there...Dragonzord has huge appeal.

Isn't the Dragon Ranger just as popular as Tommy in Japan????
Nowhere near. He was only in a short story arc and in general is forgotten. Tommy is more popular in Japan than Dragonranger

The closest thing to being the " Tommy" of Japan is Big One. And its still not really the same

Oh. I didn't know I never got to watch the Zyuranger series. The only Japanese series I got to watch was Deka and Geki. I really hope they make a GekiViolet figure. He's my favorite by far after Tommy. I use to be a member at RangerBoard and was going to have a guy named King Ranger make one for me but he ended up ripping me off. We were talking for a while and were internet buddies. He taught me how to use base bodies to customize SH figures. Sent him my DekaMaster and Rio to fix and he never sent them back to me. Kept them... keeps saying he'll send them but never does. What a D-bag.

Omg really! I used to talk to King Ranger too. He showed me some of his customs. I think id even sold something to him. Not talked to him for years now though and barely visit RB

I have the Morpher, and Red and Green Ranger on pre-order. Can't wait to have these. Im strictly collecting Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, I couldn't care less about the others.

Omg really! I used to talk to King Ranger too. He showed me some of his customs. I think id even sold something to him. Not talked to him for years now though and barely visit RB

Really? lol. He was cool at the time. Told me a lot of about his props and stuff. He taught me a lot about customizing figures. If it wasn't for him I would've never gotten into this hobby of 1/6 scale figures. But I guess he figured I didn't need my figures back and since I don't frequent RB anymore it was ok to not give me my figures back. Man I really want my Dekamaster back. UGH!!!!!!!

Yeah, sucks to hear about KR, I thought he was a standup guy from my time over at RB years ago. And ditto on the GekiViolet figure. He's my most wanted after the Dragon Ranger.

Yeah, sucks to hear about KR, I thought he was a standup guy from my time over at RB years ago.
Im pretty sure it was your HT AVP Predators and Predator bio masks in the cool toy pic threads that made me "extend" the price i was willing to pay for merchandise. Because until then id never dream, of it

Can't wait for these and Yeah I hope they release the 7" Dragonzord also.

Pwnstar511 how much did you pay for that Megazord? I'm looking for one and where did you get it from?

Pwnstar511 how much did you pay for that Megazord? I'm looking for one and where did you get it from?

I got him off Amazon for like 45 bucks I believe.

Here's a link for $50 and free shipping. Not bad.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Bandai-Tamashii-Nations-Chogokin-Megazord/dp/B0087JGGX6/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1365375104&sr=8-5&keywords=sh+figuarts+power+rangers[/ame]

Im pretty sure it was your HT AVP Predators and Predator bio masks in the cool toy pic threads that made me "extend" the price i was willing to pay for merchandise. Because until then id never dream, of it

Should I apologize?:lol

Nothing says " im sorry " more than a SHF Green Ranger <3

DGFQWSs.jpg

ZYuVIIi.jpg

pMo2DKd.jpg

VCZ5quz.jpg

NXDASUt.jpg

iikKkze.jpg

ymJB1u3.jpg

Back