S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H. Figurarts Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

yeah its the other mmpr's then the jetman team. green ranger, white ranger and what i can assume is bouken blue and black. red ranger, ryu ranger and hariken red

Definitely pink and yellow on the top row, second and third from left so I'm guessing that's the blue and black rangers next to them.

yeah its the other mmpr's then the jetman team. green ranger, white ranger and what i can assume is bouken blue and black. red ranger, ryu ranger and hariken red

I was wondering who that was next to Ryu Red. Can't wait to get him, I loved Hurricanger, I hope they make the whole team.

I'm glad to hear this but I can't help but feel disappointed that they didn't finish the Deka line. I would've loved to see a DekaMaster (Shadow Ranger from SPD). :(

I'm glad to hear this but I can't help but feel disappointed that they didn't finish the Deka line. I would've loved to see a DekaMaster (Shadow Ranger from SPD). :(
Well they realeased Bouken Red a long time ago and now it looks like theyre going back and adding some more rangers. I would care to venture same will happen with Deka

551398_10151411228829862_134066590_n.jpg

3658_10151411231609862_477481380_n.jpg

Yeah, its a screen cap from a commerical but yeah its the full MMPR team.

Now that's the set of Rangers I would love to get and being a figuarts is just the icing on the cake! :yess::yess:

Dairanger and Kakurainger where great series and I hated the fact that Saban chose not to use the outfits from both series when they tackled the idea and footage on Power Rangers. But then again, both original japanese series only had one female, that could be said about Zairanger or the MMPR's original suits. So I guess they could've still had two females in the right season's outfits, even though in reality the japanese footage was a man.

IMO the seasons of MMPRS where they used the footage of Dairanger and Kakurainger were alright but would've been much more entertaining to see the power rangers in the right outfits. :slap

Still that Green Ranger figuarts is a must for collectors like myself. As well as the rest Figuarts will be doing.

Hope we see the White Tiger Ranger in the future!

Last edited:

Can't wait... This wait is gonna kill me lol...

I think the Megazord is already out. Anyone have it?

Man, I'm excited, definitely gonna try to build a complete team of the MMPR.

Best picture I could find.

733848_10151335430281268_134747337_n.png

I see ninja storm!!! I hope hey make crimson and navy!!

Man, I so want to start collecting these for nostalgia purposes but I must resist!

Back