S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah me too. The sets I really want are Zyuranger, Hurricanger, Dekarangers, and Gekirangers. Well GekiViolet actually but the completist in me will want the whole set. Same with Abarangers. I just want abarekiller but will probably get the while set. I really hope they finish Dekarangers.

Well we already saw pictures of Rio and Mele. So we know they're coming up. As for the rangers... No report yet.

Anyone hear anything on DekaMaster??

After the rest of the Zyurangers come out I'm thinking about trying a stop animation video with a triple threat fight with Deka, Shinkenger, and zyu. Lol

I'll save you the trouble my friend.

f82756e74eac32244decd2f75addba42_zps042f532c.jpg

Wow, those look great. I bought the 6" Jungle Fury versions and thought they were great for the time but the detail was nowhere near the level of those. I can't wait now.

Kind of off topic, but for anyone who has the 2013 legacy megazord, how did you go about applying the stickers? By hand? With tweezers? I kind of wish they factory applied the stickers rather than having the customer do it - I am worried that I am going to apply them incorrectly, crooked, or damage the stickers in the process. Any tips would be awesome. Thanks!

Also, just got my green ranger from amazon.com last week and was kind of dissapointed b/c the box was dinged up pretty badly. I was wondering if anyone else who ordered them through amazon had the same problem? I'm wondering why Tamashii didn't use their brown shipper boxes for these figures...

Also, just got my green ranger from amazon.com last week and was kind of dissapointed b/c the box was dinged up pretty badly. I was wondering if anyone else who ordered them through amazon had the same problem? I'm wondering why Tamashii didn't use their brown shipper boxes for these figures...

I got mine from Amazon last week too, got the Green and Red rangers, my boxes were a little squished too because Amazon was cheap and tried to stuff them in a skinny shipper box meant for small books/documents. The figures were absolutely fine though.

Kind of off topic, but for anyone who has the 2013 legacy megazord, how did you go about applying the stickers? By hand? With tweezers? I kind of wish they factory applied the stickers rather than having the customer do it - I am worried that I am going to apply them incorrectly, crooked, or damage the stickers in the process. Any tips would be awesome. Thanks!

bumping up

As for the legacy megazord, I put the stickers on by hand. For anything difficult, I used tweezers. Its really like applying a screen protector to a phone. check youtube for those videos and they should do the trick. The rest is patience. good luck :wave

Kiba ranger has been shipperd (japanese VERS.) :panic:

Last edited:
Back