S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So....They are reissuing these....with headsculpts now. That's not a bad thing, but I'm only interested in the suits, not the actors ( as opposed to Kamen Rider where I bought Takeshi Hongo and I'm happy with it.)

I just hope that this time I will be able to finish the team and get the remaining Rangers/Sentai that I missed.

Woah, what?? I thought the PR line was completely dead, especially with Bandai losing the license and all. I kinda hope its just Tommy and Jason, because honestly my wallet cant take anymore figure lines :p

They are behind the 25th anniversary logo meaning possibly yes, but iddk last time they released them like that, jason/tommy first then kimberly, billy, trini, zack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woah, what?? I thought the PR line was completely dead, especially with Bandai losing the license and all. I kinda hope its just Tommy and Jason, because honestly my wallet cant take anymore figure lines :p

Hasbro gains full master control in Spring 2019 so other companies have until then which gives Tamashii the rest of the year to schedule releases.

So apparently the Ace Toys line isn't dead. Red ranger goes up for pre order next week. Green Ranger next month.

Kept on bugging Ace Toys until they finally messaged me back. Didn't go into details as to why they went radio silence, but assured me that they are pressing ahead, with pre-order for the Red Ranger next week and Green Ranger next month, with a likely release date of Q4 2017.
They are still deciding when to put the rest up for pre-order.
They also sent me these photos:

received_1197340530398175.jpg
received_1197341327064762.jpg
received_1197356050396623.jpg
received_1197356043729957.jpg

Last edited:
My biggest MMPR pet peeve is the minute weapons detail, how hard is it to draw their coins on the weapons? Especially 1/6??? The sh figuarts dont have them but the 6” legacy line do and not the 1/6? Commmmmoooonnn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kept on bugging Ace Toys until they finally messaged me back. Didn't go into details as to why they went radio silence, but assured me that they are pressing ahead, with pre-order for the Red Ranger next week and Green Ranger next month, with a likely release date of Q4 2017.
They are still deciding when to put the rest up for pre-order.
They also sent me these photos:

Thanks for the update! I have my eye on the Green Ranger for sure!

My biggest MMPR pet peeve is the minute weapons detail, how hard is it to draw their coins on the weapons? Especially 1/6??? The sh figuarts dont have them but the 6” legacy line do and not the 1/6? Commmmmoooonnn
I'm sure when the time comes to buy these, we can get someone on here to do a run of custom decals to fix this problem.

Thanks for the update! I have my eye on the Green Ranger for sure!
No problem! I also talked to Ace Toys about the future of the line after MMPR. They stated that they believed interest would only be there for Red Rangers from other series, however they seemed to take notice when I reccomenred Zeo Gold and The Quantum Ranger as additional fan favorites.

Ace Toyz's Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/acetoyz

...where they confirmed earlier today that "The Classic Mighty SuperHero "Red Hero" & "Green Hero" 1/6 Action Figure will Preorder in few Days" and that they would cost $130 each before shipping. They've been asked multiple times (including by me) what site we pre-order on, but they haven't answered yet.

Does any here know how the PO process works for Ace Toyz? This would be my first unofficial/custom figure purchase...

Now I'm really mad at them, if they release the entire line once again I'll be really sad, not because of you guys that do not have them,
I'm happy for you, but because if I want them I need to sell my entire collection :(

View attachment 394123View attachment 394124

Almost bought them for a crazy price last month, I'm happy to save money, but even more if they improve them honestly.

Ace Toyz's Facebook page- https://www.facebook.com/acetoyz

...where they confirmed earlier today that "The Classic Mighty SuperHero "Red Hero" & "Green Hero" 1/6 Action Figure will Preorder in few Days" and that they would cost $130 each before shipping. They've been asked multiple times (including by me) what site we pre-order on, but they haven't answered yet.

Does any here know how the PO process works for Ace Toyz? This would be my first unofficial/custom figure purchase...

Are they only making a handful (per ranger)? Fudge!!! I just paid all my debt... I dont want to pass on these too :(

They haven't said anything about edition sizes (as far as I know), and it's unclear if any figure besides the Red Ranger is going up for PO on Friday. I'm just hoping they put up for order and ship out Green Rangers ASAP before Saban potentially gets wind of this and shuts it down!

Back