S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RIP Bandai Power Ranger toys. They sold the license. Looks like all lines are going to be dead as of start of 2019 when the license expires. They might manage to squeeze out a few Zeo items and random stuff like the green ranger helmet and some other legacy figures but thats it. End of an Era.

That’s absolutely wild. I guess all things end. Neca would be fun.

FWIW, the license is only ending with Bandai of America. Bandai of Japan will still hold/share the Super Sentai license.

I agree though. I didn't expect this at all. That's a huge blow to Bandai, IMO. Power Rangers was a huge part of them. I'm curious who Saban goes with next. Hasbro? Mattel?

From bandai to hasbro? Oh even worse. Prepare to see like five versions of the same figures in different colors. We will see this will bring closure to the legacy line, which is good, but just glad we saw the end of it, bandai likes reboots, a lot.
8feac3e978f20f177dbffb81f7e062cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here. I'm thankful to see the Bandai Legacy Line end soon, before it goes down hill further.

With that said, maybe I should hold on to the Bandai stuff I have left, just as you guys said.

Well if the recent Star Wars and Marvel toy lines are in indication Hasbro might be able to give us a few surprises and continue what Bandai did right.
We can see a 6-inch Power Rangers line with decent build a figure monsters perhaps Hasbro also were making life-size props replicas at affordable prices the only thing I don't see happening is diecast

Now I'm really mad at them, if they release the entire line once again I'll be really sad, not because of you guys that do not have them,
I'm happy for you, but because if I want them I need to sell my entire collection :(

pr1.jpgpr2.jpg

Hasbro having the master license will force Bandai to fast track Titanus right after Dragonzord.

Hope to see more of the maskless Power Rangers.

Back