S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you guys rather have the 1/6 figures in removable suits or larger 1/6 scale like the perfect Figuarts designs?

This is Power Rangers, not Sentai. The yellow ranger was a female. And while yes, a male stuntman was often used in fight scenes due to the lack of female stuntworkers at the time (same for the Pink Ranger), all American-filmed hero shots were the actress in the costume.

But screen accurate stunt work for me, to me is the male, the female version makes sense whenever she has her helmet off lol On the Sh figuarts i got them both versions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again, 25 years and we finally get 1/6 figures that are from a third party company that are unlicensed and all everyone could do is whine about minor ****.

I'm in the same boat. I'm just glad to get these. At the price for them, there's really not a ton for me to be annoyed by. I think they look great and cannot wait to display them.

Those new headsculpts for the red and green ranger are baiting scalpers already, good luck trying to to acquire one decently

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wait, the new figuarts rangers are up for PO? Where? BBTS?

Send a PM to their facebook page. They will direct you to email them. They'll email you back with pre-order paypal directions.

I'll save you a step. Their email is: [email protected]. Just send them a message letting them know you are interested.

Got 'em!

2KlrHPX.jpg

Back