S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My sides :rotfl

abEJdbh.jpg

So here are the supposed highlights from the Anime Expo Bluefin panel:

Nappa is back on the table if Broly is a success.
Dragon Ball effect parts still kinda iffy as effect parts are expensive to make.
Next DBZ Figuart is SSJ Vegetto.
DBZ line will continue out of order, but will generally have a Buu saga focus.
New Tamashii Buddies line DBZ and Sailor Moon confirmed.
Throned Lord Zedd Figuarts Zero teased with blurry image.
May do shield-less Green Ranger as future SDCC exclusive.
Bluefin wants to do Zeo or In Space and they want fans to just pick one and keep spamming it on Facebook so Bandai can stop saying the results are always mixed. Time Force also suggested.
Metal Build Titanfall under consideration along with Pacific Rim.
MonsterArts Gamera is hinted. Showa Godzilla still on back burner. Bluefin has been pushing Titanosaurus on their own.
Staged a fan reaction Tuxedo Mask hype video to show interest to Bandai Japan.
S.H.Figuarts Sasuke Uchiha confirmed.
Did not sound like they are going to continue with Aliens or Predator figures.
SH Figuarts Vader and Stormtroopers likely wont be released in the states due to licensing issues. The movie realization figures are real. The samurai themed Vader and Stormtroopers will be coming to the US.
S.H.Figuarts Luigi confirmed

I REALLY want to see the Throned Zedd. The SHF MMPR figures are second to none right now.

So... Still no shpping notification or I have not been charged for Yellow ranger from Amazon... Nice, I was expecting today was the day T_T

So... Still no shpping notification or I have not been charged for Yellow ranger from Amazon... Nice, I was expecting today was the day T_T

They told me mine won't be delivered til July 29 and the July 4th ship date was an error...

I remember someone posted a picture of a mod someone else did to make the Blue Ranger's lance longer, and I came across this link in my search:
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/er3dprops

This person's selling 3D printed versions of the longer lance, including the detached versions, which some of you might find worthwhile (if you're also willing to paint it).

I remember someone posted a picture of a mod someone else did to make the Blue Ranger's lance longer, and I came across this link in my search:
https://www.shapeways.com/shops/er3dprops

This person's selling 3D printed versions of the longer lance, including the detached versions, which some of you might find worthwhile (if you're also willing to paint it).

I posted this sometime ago, looks awesome painted

OMG im not gonna even attempt to snag these at con, it was impossible last year and this year the Ex are cooler. Pissed!

New dagger is butt ugly, but strangely appealing. Kinda annoyed that the box and sheath didnt come with the regular release though. One critique ive always had about the original is that the outer packing does no justice to the quality of the toy inside. Its a quality 1:1 replica housed in a $20 toy's box.

Passing on all of those. I'm kind of glad I don't have any interest in them, as I'll be more concerned with trying to get the Armored Black Ranger.

I like the SD vinyl but not enough to eBay it, if I were at the Con though and it were available I wouldn't pass it up

Back