S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got Red Armoured Ranger today, i feel the nostalgia running through my veins.

DSCF9989_zps4aad74fc.jpg

DSCF9990_zps22416ea1.jpg

Anime island, toy arena etc are good for new mmpr releases, ebay is good if you dont mind the zyuranger versions, which are dirt cheap.

Well if you have those 2 already you are best searching ebay for the likes of pink and black mmpr since from pink onwards are exclusives in Japan, hence a higher price. Anime island still has blue and yellow available for around £20 but they arent released yet there.

Any line I get into I try to keep 100% so blacks a must buy for me. Im trying to decide whether just female yellow is enough, or if I need male to truly complete the set :lol

Ordered Legacy Dragonzord yesterday, will take ages to get here as im importing from America. But eh, i need it. Is anybody else going to buy the Re-release Black Rx and the super blue & super gold figures? Masked rider has a bit of sentiment attached to it for me, and he is in the PR' verse. So i may buy the trio of figures, i think The Black RX... even the new release looks a bit iffy but the other 2 modes are great (and cheap)

DSCF0001_zps53d82190.jpg

im about 25 years too old to make happen whats going to happen. But it might be war time for my figuarts.

Ordered Legacy Dragonzord yesterday, will take ages to get here as im importing from America. But eh, i need it. Is anybody else going to buy the Re-release Black Rx and the super blue & super gold figures? Masked rider has a bit of sentiment attached to it for me, and he is in the PR' verse. So i may buy the trio of figures, i think The Black RX... even the new release looks a bit iffy but the other 2 modes are great (and cheap)

DSCF0001_zps53d82190.jpg

im about 25 years too old to make happen whats going to happen. But it might be war time for my figuarts.

I remember some of those figures as a kid. I definitely had Lord Zedd and Rito. And one's never too old for play time with your figures (or so I keep telling myself). :wink1:

Back