S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No way I wanna see them! ^

We will see it at SDCC.. I'm still not sold on Titanus being $200 is very tough to swallow... Being that there will prob be no motorized parts... I guess it all boils down to if I have the $$ once he becomes in stock once TRU.com gets him...

Yeah I remember being young the first time round and getting like the first Megazord / Dragonzord but never getting Titanus or Tor. Such a sad childhood lol

a3u8a8ur.jpg

9ygy2egy.jpg

So kawaiiii

DSCF9980_zps682f854e.jpg

Ordered a mmpr red armored version yesterday too. Want to see how i feel with it as opposed to the regular red. May help decide if i am to keep a " team " of rangers or if i will just hand pick a select few of the mmprs to keep. To be frank, yellow, blue and black mmpr figures i find pretty dull. But they do make the team.

I wish they sold Dragonzord here, after ebay prices, postage and import taxes its looking like $140 cheapest to get in hand. And i wont pay that, id love one. But im golng to have to wait i suppose until its a reasonable price.

Legacy Dragonzord available again on amazon $79.99 shipped! 11 left after I bought one. Now I will have 2 of them, I still have one on PO.

So kawaiiii

DSCF9980_zps682f854e.jpg

Ordered a mmpr red armored version yesterday too. Want to see how i feel with it as opposed to the regular red. May help decide if i am to keep a " team " of rangers or if i will just hand pick a select few of the mmprs to keep. To be frank, yellow, blue and black mmpr figures i find pretty dull. But they do make the team.

Awesome just got that akiba red, where did u get the bases?

Awesome just got that akiba red, where did u get the bases?
https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=161349653845

Got the set from that guy (got the stands in under a week too). The set is basically the same price as the standard blank Tamashii act 4 bases but they are pretty exclusive and for the same price. As its just a trio i thought id get them.

Its nuts than you can get all 3 season 2 akibaranger figures with their exclusive bases for cheaper than it costs to buy 2 regular mmprs.

Got the set from that guy (got the stands in under a week too). The set is basically the same price as the standard blank Tamashii act 4 bases but they are pretty exclusive and for the same price. As its just a trio i thought id get them.

Its nuts than you can get all 3 season 2 akibaranger figures with their exclusive bases for cheaper than it costs to buy 2 regular mmprs.

a fourth member may appear in the new season, well that's what i heard...

Thanks for the info. Wasnt gonna get into akibaranger since I know nothing abouth them but he was $5 so why not lol. might look into watching the series now tho.

The show is incredibly entertaining, watch episode 1 of the first series and you will feel like you have been on drugs. And the first series is only 12 episodes, so its not exactly a slog to get through.

1334745458496.gif

tumblr_m3zpqovBvT1qaben4o2_500.gif

tumblr_m2jv1zbvZv1qaben4o2_500.gif

Last edited:
JDF is here on Hawaii giving away free autograph pictures and free signing of your toys or whatever. I wanna get my figuarts and legacy morpher signed but I already took off work and have something else planned.

Amazing, did not notice... Yellow Ranger will start shipping soon, awesome!!
Friday, July 4, 2014

Back