S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait, what? Dragonzord (and dragon caesar) is possibly the most popular and recognizable zord next to the original megazord (daizyujin) in America and Japan, how could they possibly be worried! Honestly apart from the dragonzord, the only other megazords I would like would be the ninja and shogun megazords (with attachable falconzord), but dragonzord is literally my top SRC want.

An example: the silver rangers zord in SMF (and Gokaiger) is comprised of the dragonzord, q rex megazord and dinonthunder megazord, that in itself tells me how popular he is.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I really want to see how Dragonzord Battle Mode looks with these new figures.
mmpr___legacy_dino_megazord_and_dragonzord__by_ryanthescooterguy-d75fmg3.jpg

mmpr___legacy_dragonzord_in_mega_dragonzord_mode__by_ryanthescooterguy-d75fntv.jpg

mmpr___legacy_dragonzord_in_battle_mode__by_ryanthescooterguy-d75fmoj.jpg

I really have they have fixed how dragonzord's feet cover sabertooth tiger/triceratops legs... It's covering a little to much as it should not cover the red squares... I'm betting that is why it got delayed from March to June... Even the 93 got it right...It should look like this

MMPR_Dragonzord_Battlemode.jpg P1065133.jpg

That's the real deal? Battle Mode is really disproportioned with those big ass knees. Even Mega Dragonzord looks clunky and not laying right on the shoulders.

I'm assuming the power axe in blaster mode will come with another ranger because you can't move the one part of the axe down to form the cannon.

I assumed that too with the Axe, I'd say the Bow will come with another figure as well since it doesn't have any ports on it to link the daggers and lances.

I think the problem with the new dragonzord is that they made it very similar to the original bulk-wise, but the new megazord is sleeker than the original, hence the issues,they didnt think it through.

You were "there" when Pwn said it at the DBZ thread Big D...

Also, warning to all Pink Ranger owners: her arrow just broke clean off at the point where it reaches her fingers clasping the dart ending. With a shockingly low amount of force, I barely did anything and just snapped it right off. So, yeah, be careful with that accessory... Reminds me of Krilli's Disc effect peg breaking off easily.

You were "there" when Pwn said it at the DBZ thread Big D...

Also, warning to all Pink Ranger owners: her arrow just broke clean off at the point where it reaches her fingers clasping the dart ending. With a shockingly low amount of force, I barely did anything and just snapped it right off. So, yeah, be careful with that accessory... Reminds me of Krilli's Disc effect peg breaking off easily.

Same thing happened to me.. The arrow is soo thin super glue just doesn't work.. Any tips on putting it back together?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Ah, that time; I'll be honest Silrian, I was only interested in the dbz news at the time lol.

Sorry to hear about the arrow, makes me want to put it away amd display her another way; maybe try epoxy? Or some other glue that actually fuses the plastic together?

I love seeing these guys together man, such an homage to my youth. Can't wait for Blue and Yellow.
tumblr_n44eu5xraZ1s4ie08o1_1280.jpg

This thread needs more Figuarts pictures man. I wanna see how you guys set 'm up!

Got Dragonranger today

DSCF9455_zpse118e042.jpg

Woo. I wont get the rest of the team, but i have ordered red

Back