S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And yet, they revived dragon ball and make them NORMAL releases in the states, easy to get becuase the market is so lucrative, and hard t oobtain website only exclusives in japan.

Nope, don't buy it.

Now, i WILL say i could see him done as a Convention exclusive.

Only because Bluefin begged Tamashii to allow them to distribute over in America. It wasnt tamashii that revived the line, bluefin did; if it were up to tamashii they would have just canned it there and then.

Trust me, it doesnt matter how much money America makes Tamashii, they will still cater to japan first unless we make our voices heard.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Only because Bluefin begged Tamashii to allow them to distribute over in America. It wasnt tamashii that revived the line, bluefin did; if it were up to tamashii they would have just canned it there and then.

Trust me, it doesnt matter how much money America makes Tamashii, they will still cater to japan first unless we make our voices heard.

And that there more or less speaks for itself. we keep telling them, and bluefin keeps telling them, it'll happen.

Honestly I have no idea anymore; bluefin tells us they have a zedd prototype, but since he doesnt exist in sentai he cant be sold in Japan, making him impossible to be made. I just dont understand why they would go through the bother to begin with.

Lord Zedd isnt in Sentai, but Power Rangers did make its way back to Japan with an official Japanese dub. They got atleast the first 6 seasons of Power Rangers and some other seasons here and there. As well as getting an official Dub of Kamen Rider Dragon Knight too.

So its not too far out of the question.

Yeaaaah, finally Zack is in da house!
tumblr_n3torbUtwe1s4ie08o1_1280.jpg

Zack arrived today, I have only one question, I might sound dumb but, why does he include the sword and the other two weapons? o_O I figure why he got the Axe because THAT'S HIS weapon :eek:

The "dupes" you will get in black blue and yellow combine to form the howling/power cannon, hence the tabs and holes in them :)

:rotfl

But, yeah, Megazord needs his buddy. I like them better when they're separate, though.

I hear ya, I might keep them separate... that is until I get Titanus :drool

I really want to see how Dragonzord Battle Mode looks with these new figures.

That sounds awesome. I haven't really been following these releases. Were Goldar and Scorpina released as yet?

I'll definitely have to pick some of these up. I saw the Power Rangers movie again the other night and I feel like a fire has been rekindled.

No news as far as I know if they're doing villains, but it wouldn't surprise me since they did them with DBZ.

Snake did you see Pwn's comment that they're worried Dragonzord wouldn't sell 10k units and that's why they're holding off on him? Crazy right?

Back