S.H. FiguArts Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They actually made a Zedd prototype!?!?!
come-on-gob-arrested-development.gif

Honestly I have no idea anymore; bluefin tells us they have a zedd prototype, but since he doesnt exist in sentai he cant be sold in Japan, making him impossible to be made. I just dont understand why they would go through the bother to begin with.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

They actually made a Zedd prototype!?!?!
come-on-gob-arrested-development.gif

843040.gif

wasn't there a big chance that he could become a zero though?

Bluefin stated at Toy Fair that they want to expand the MMPR line, so anything is possible....

yeah perhaps by making replicas of the weapons
they made the moon stick of sailor moon :dunno

I'd be fine with a zero if it's a cool pose. I'd rather not, but the upside is Lord Zedd with Zero detail would be pretty cool. As long as he's in scale with the White Ranger.

But honestly, I'd much rather get Zedd and Goldar in SHF form, man that'd rock. Anyone else I'm not spending my money on I have to say.

Maybe they both fit better in SH Monster? at least Goldar :p

Anyway, when is Amazon shipping the Black Ranger? can't wait.

I just found my original Titanus over the weekend, still has chain and everything! I'm only missing a few pieces from all 3 original zords which is disappointing but not surprising as they were my toys when I was a kid!

Also, just picked this bad boy up a few days ago!

I would really like Zeo/Ohranger but with how badly that was received in Japan I doubt it will happen. I really liked the suits, especially golds.

I would love to see Zeo as well. I think my favorite remaining MMPR teams are Lost Galaxy, In Space, Turbo, and Zeo. Off the top of my head anyway. Zeo's gotta be a good choice for the Western market, Japan's just gonna have to give up and let us have them. lol.

I agree with both of u! Theres a chance Turbo, Zeo and dino thunder will be made or at the very least Tommys versions.

Honestly I have no idea anymore; bluefin tells us they have a zedd prototype, but since he doesnt exist in sentai he cant be sold in Japan, making him impossible to be made. I just dont understand why they would go through the bother to begin with.

Don't buy that for a second. They'll find a way to release him. the american market is too much money for them to ignore.

Hell, they revived Dragon Ball and Megaman JUST BECUASE of how well they sold in the USA.
and granted, she's a partial remold, but Female Yellow had NO japanese release either.

Last edited:
Don't buy that for a second. They'll find a way to release him. the american market is too much money for them to ignore.

Hell, they revived Dragon Ball and Megaman JUST BECUASE of how well they sold in the USA.
and granted, she's a partial remold, but Female Yellow had NO japanese release either.

They did that due to the outcry of people wanting her, and to cash in the nostalga, Zedd is different.

This goes back to the dbz line; even though America and the west buy most of these things, tamashii still wants to cater to Japan. It doesnt make sense but thats what we have to accept.

I will say again, yellow is a one off, and until tamashii gets their heads out their a** and realises just how much the western market can make them money-wise its going to stay that way.

Back