S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Amiami doesn't usually cancel orders and when they do they throw angry fits.

They don't throw angry fits, why would you cancel once you committed to your orders?

They usually pack your orders and shipped it out once your payment is made, they trust that you honour your order that's why.

What a prick of you to say that they throw fits.. what a shame.

They don't throw angry fits, why would you cancel once you committed to your orders?

They usually pack your orders and shipped it out once your payment is made, they trust that you honour your order that's why.

What a prick of you to say that they throw fits.. what a shame.

You sound like the prick to me. First of all you don't know my situation with amiami or the service I've had with them. When ordering Godzilla monstersarts I'm not the only one who has had this problem with amiami.

Secondly I evidently order two figure and a game from them two years ago, I wanted the game and only the figure and they sent me a response saying they'll cancel my order but the next time my account would be closed due to their policy.

These were pre orders by the way.

You sound like the prick to me. First of all you don't know my situation with amiami or the service I've had with them. When ordering Godzilla monstersarts I'm not the only one who has had this problem with amiami.

Secondly I evidently order two figure and a game from them two years ago, I wanted the game and only the figure and they sent me a response saying they'll cancel my order but the next time my account would be closed due to their policy.

These were pre orders by the way.

I have no issues with them so far, but that does not mean there are no problems.

I order and I honor my purchases, there's no issues so far. I always knew they have issues with changing or cancelling orders which I assumed relates to their aging system or software. Hence not doing anything funny with them.

You ordered 2 figures and wanted to cancel one? You do know that they order products based on total pre-orders right, so what do they do with the additional item that you cancelled?

2fc6a9ec3e3a1ffb2d71be954babc32c.jpg

Yeaaaaaah!!

Hope Bucky is shown soon. I'm happy they've shown someone who wasn't in their original IW line up though.

Definitely need Bucky, this gives more hope it will be released

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a quick photo. On a side not, my Dr Strange came with two of the same right hands as opposed to a left and a right. Going to have to return it for a normal one.

IMG_4393.jpg

Yes it is. No trouble with the figure at all. Didn’t like the sculpt on the SHF so went with this one.

Gladiator Hulk arrives next week!

Yes, absolutely agree. For the Hulk I prefer Figma, because more accurate to the movie.

Great! Wait for your picture.. Post it here :D

Do you have faded color issue with your Iron man from SHF?

Getting ready for the movie and assembled what I could of the team. Looking forward to seeing their version of Hulk and WS...but again let's get some of the other ladies please :) Wanda and Gamora!

S.H._Figuarts_Avengers_IMG_0119.jpg

Back