S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting ready for the movie and assembled what I could of the team. Looking forward to seeing their version of Hulk and WS...but again let's get some of the other ladies please :) Wanda and Gamora!

S.H._Figuarts_Avengers_IMG_0119.jpg

AWESOME!!! Nice collection and cool photo shoot! It looks all prefer Hulk from Figma than SHF lol..

You sound like the prick to me. First of all you don't know my situation with amiami or the service I've had with them. When ordering Godzilla monstersarts I'm not the only one who has had this problem with amiami.

Secondly I evidently order two figure and a game from them two years ago, I wanted the game and only the figure and they sent me a response saying they'll cancel my order but the next time my account would be closed due to their policy.

These were pre orders by the way.
More companies need to start closing accounts of people who order things they don't really want .

More companies need to start closing accounts of people who order things they don't really want .

They should send armed soldiers to collect payment for the emotional distress these non-customers have caused them too!

"Am I going to get the $50 from the person who ordered and then cancelled this Avenger toy? Will I be able to find someone to unload this figure off of? Oh woe is me!"

Figure-King-Scan-SH-Figuarts-002.jpg

I haven’t seen anyone post the other side of the magazine scan. I also don’t recall them showing promo shots anywhere else of the MK VII. I could be wrong about both of those, but if I’m not then here you go.

Anyone who have the picture of captain america with the revelead secret weapon from SHF, please update here :)
I want to see that!

I was planning to get a smaller Hulkbuster now after getting the hot toys mk1. Now I'm getting second thoughts

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

The original was $350, so this price doesn’t surprise me. But this will probably get a US release now I think so hopefully price will be cheaper or it will shelfwarm and go on sale.

The original was $350, so this price doesn’t surprise me. But this will probably get a US release now I think so hopefully price will be cheaper or it will shelfwarm and go on sale.

It's a tamashii web exclusive, therefore, build to order, and each p-bandai account can only order a small qty. Distributors, resellers, consumers, it matters not, when it comes to tamashii exclusives, everyone has to abide by the same process and fork out the same (high) pricing. It's the reason why p-bandai's business practice had garnered such infamy; it bypasses distributors, undercuts retailers and overcharges consumers.

Thanks for the compliments Iam_Dabatman, blackdestiny, and SoGS!

Also blackdestiny, yeah I also preferred the Figma Hulk because of the style. The SHF one looked too stylized.
Plus the Figma Hulk goes on sale every now and then.
SHF Inf War Hulk hopefully will be shown soon, that might be a great option as well.

Interesting on the HB…yeah pretty steep price! That might make me look go for a different alternative, or none at all. Almost half a grand for a 1:12 figure…ouchee.

It's a tamashii web exclusive, therefore, build to order, and each p-bandai account can only order a small qty. Distributors, resellers, consumers, it matters not, when it comes to tamashii exclusives, everyone has to abide by the same process and fork out the same (high) pricing. It's the reason why p-bandai's business practice had garnered such infamy; it bypasses distributors, undercuts retailers and overcharges consumers.

It's a Tamashii Web Exclusive in Japan. That doesn't matter for US distribution at all.

Look at all the SH Figuarts that were exclusives in Japan that were distributed by Bluefin in the US. If Bluefin releases it here it'll be treated like all the other releases where Amazon and Local Comic Shops can order whatever.

That’s the list price though, let’s see how much sites actually post it up at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hadn't thought of that. It'd be nice not to part with that much cash until it ships. Hopefully Bluefin does distribute it here.

I think the only figure they haven't distributed since they started distributing the Marvel line was Rocket, because he was nowhere near $80.

Back