S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're seriously not giving a Paul Rudd head? Is the suit all the same? And and nothing besides fists and open palm hands. The original release sat around for a while, I can't see this one selling at all.

They're seriously not giving a Paul Rudd head? Is the suit all the same? And and nothing besides fists and open palm hands. The original release sat around for a while, I can't see this one selling at all.

I agree, not purchasing without a Paul Rudd head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the Civil War Ant-Man from SHF, this looks really similar but a bit better. Suit has more texture this time around, colors are brighter, helmet has 2 red stripes, and the belt and gauntlets have more detail and color. I like the CW version but this does look better, sharper. And the fact that it comes with a winged ant with a saddle, this is gonna be killer, whether they ever make a Wasp or not. But yea, no Paul Rudd head seems dumb. Actually, releasing any of these characters without their unmasked head makes no sense. Star-Lord, Captain America, Doctor Strange, they all have multiple heads. We're just finally about to get an Iron Man suit with a Tony Stark head, that's taken years so maybe for Ant-Man 3 we'll finally get a Rudd head.

Wait what?! Man, I just preordered him from amiami! As awesome as this is, I wish tamashii nations would give a better heads up with this kinda stuff. I guess I’ll be selling the regular one as soon as I get it.

You can email them to cancel, or I thought they added something to their site to let you put in a request?

You can email them to cancel, or I thought they added something to their site to let you put in a request?

I haven’t ordered from them in a while so I just checked the account page and there is something there about cancellations but it’s under maintenance. I’ll try to email them. I’ve asked them to cancel stuff before but they always give you that warning about closing your account, etc so I’m always wary about doing so.

Ant man with ant ride will go up on amazon at some point?

So I wonder if the ant-man set comes with an extra pair of hands to hold on to the ant? The bbts listing also lists a pedestal so maybe to hold the ant in flight pose?

Any word on SHF Hilkbuster 2.0? Never understood why SHF Hulkbuster was an exclusive...

They probably weren’t sure if it was gonna sell. It was pretty big and expensive and back then their main market was pretty much Japan only and they didn’t have the distribution they have now. I’m gonna guess 2.0 will be a web exclusive in Japan but will be widely available through bluefin. And we probably won’t need to buy a bundle to get one :). Or maybe they’ll do Bruce banner as an accessory.

Any word on SHF Hilkbuster 2.0? Never understood why SHF Hulkbuster was an exclusive...

I think some things didn't sell quite as well as expected. My theory is that Hawkeye and Black Widow were going to be regular releases but then due to poor sale of stuff like Ant-Man they were relegated to Web Exclusives. The big hint to that is both of them come with windowed packaging. Web exclusives almost always come with no window on the box and large art. They look almost exactly like the other retail releases. I can't remember offhand if Ultron was like that as well for the box.

Plus Hulkbuster was expensive even for a Chogokin. It's still not too expensive on the secondary market; shipping is the killer for it. The figure alone weighs over 2 pounds IIRC.

They probably weren’t sure if it was gonna sell. It was pretty big and expensive and back then their main market was pretty much Japan only and they didn’t have the distribution they have now. I’m gonna guess 2.0 will be a web exclusive in Japan but will be widely available through bluefin. And we probably won’t need to buy a bundle to get one :). Or maybe they’ll do Bruce banner as an accessory.

Yeah I expect HB 2.0 to be easy for everyone to get. I have the first one and prefer the look but I'll see what I think of the second.

Amiami doesn't usually cancel orders and when they do they throw angry fits.

That's true. What I've done on rare occasions is not fulfil the payment request once the item is in stock. After two weeks the order is canceled. That's not classy at all but they don't let you much of a choice.

Amiami doesn't usually cancel orders and when they do they throw angry fits.

I've cancelled orders with them before. They don't throw a fit, just tell you it's not their policy and don't abuse it. But anyway they're working on an order cancellation request feature on their website; it's under construction for now it says when you log into your account.

Back