S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been slightly thinning out the collection and updating some older displays. Just got the Mark 3 Iron Man and I gotta say... I'm impressed. Very welll done figure. Not sure I'll update the other two figs, as I think they look fine.

2upfl2u.jpg

Marvel Age of Heroes Exhibition Commemorative Version.

Tamashii Web exclusive at 6,264 Yen.

1000115864_2.jpg

1000115864_3.jpg

1000115864_5.jpg

Wasnt that already released?

its all over ebay

You could only get it at the Marvel Age of Heroes exhibition in Japan before and I believe that's where those eBay ones came from. Now it's available through the Tamashii webshop. While you'll still probably have to go through a middleman like Nippon-Yasan to get it, the price should at least be somewhat reasonable now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You could only get it at the Marvel Age of Heroes exhibition in Japan before and I believe that's where those eBay ones came from. Now it's available through the Tamashii webshop. While you'll still probably have to go through a middleman like Nippon-Yasan to get it, the price should at least be somewhat reasonable now.

Awesome, I may jump on it now

Nice! I still need to catch up on exclusives (haven't gotten Hawkeye, Black Panther, or War Machine Mark 3), but I don't think that's ever gonna happen given how expensive they are.

Nice! I still need to catch up on exclusives (haven't gotten Hawkeye, Black Panther, or War Machine Mark 3), but I don't think that's ever gonna happen given how expensive they are.

I just keep saying they're cheaper than Hot Toys lol it makes me feel better on the inside

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks justcrash! He's really nice, even the plastic cape doesn't bug me...his ankle articulation is kinda nonexsistant on mine.

Dr Strange is looking good. nice pics. As I wait for a good price for the War Machine Mk 3 - price is creeping up to a point where I don't wan to pull the trigger anymore. Why did WM had to be an exclusive?

Thanks tuchunky, yeah picking up figures after the fact is always an expensive endeavor. Hope you can find a good price

Thanks tuchunky, yeah picking up figures after the fact is always an expensive endeavor. Hope you can find a good price

Thanks same here. Been checking ebay couple times a week. Hoping to hit a good price and that $15 off coupon ebay usually does.

Just saw Homecoming, gotta say I want a better Vulture than the ML version. Figuarts, Chogokin, Mafex, Revoltech, Figma, Comicave, Marvel Select, 1/12th Hot Toys I don't care I just need a better one.

Back