S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any good place to buy Dr. Strange besides Amazon?

I had mine preordered from MHToyShop and they closed up shop and stole my deposit.
I think bbts still has it in stock. Mike's already on the way. Or try checking mandarake.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Any good place to buy Dr. Strange besides Amazon?

I had mine preordered from MHToyShop and they closed up shop and stole my deposit.

If it's within 6 months and you paid for the deposit via PayPal you can open a claim and get your money back. I got most of my deposit money back from MH cause PayPal ruled in my favor.

They are distributing the homemade suit in the US as expected. Again they add that dumb wall piece to make it a total of $95. I might still bite this time around though, because I really love that suit design.

I think I will skip ironman mk47 and Spidey homemade suit altogether. Especially since its out the same time as the shf batpod

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

homemade suit hasn't gone up for pre-order from japanese retailers yet, right?

The wall piece seems to be the exact some one as before so I'm just gonna pre-order through japan this time.

homemade suit hasn't gone up for pre-order from japanese retailers yet, right?

The wall piece seems to be the exact some one as before so I'm just gonna pre-order through japan this time.

The homemade suit and bundle with mark 47 are up for preorder. Problem is they're web exclusives so they won't be available in most jp retailers like amiami or hlj. Nippon-yasan's the only one I know that has them but they're pay up front.

https://www.nippon-yasan.com/figure...coming-homemade-suit-ver-limited-edition.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have my Spidey coming next week, hopefully in hand I'll see why Figuarts chose to give him metallic silver tinted eyes :dunno

Not even Hasbro did that

It's not like Garfield or Maguire's eyes in the film, it's pure white.

If it doesn't reflect white, I might have to repaint the eyes :pfft:

They are distributing the homemade suit in the US as expected. Again they add that dumb wall piece to make it a total of $95. I might still bite this time around though, because I really love that suit design.

Adding big accessories (Flame with Doc Strange, Wall with Spidey) appears to be the only way Bluefin can distribute these figures in the USA and get around Hasbro's "master" Marvel license.

The Mafex Spidey looks so much better and it comes with an unmasked head. Bandai really dropped the ball on this one looks wise.

Back