S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I remembered why I'm back in this thread [emoji38]

Does anyone have any updates on Hawkeye? Stated to be released in Jan but there's nothing about him. I hope he's not cancelled.
I heard he got delayed a little, not certain though

Was able to get a hold of a Hulkbuster locally for a "reasonable" price. He's so bad ass in person. Very weighty and holds poses great for the amount of bulk it has. Looking forward to getting him in poses with angry Banner.

xqkifb.jpg

Can't wait for the SHF Homecoming Spidey!

The MAFEX looks great, but from the reviews I've seen of previous stuff, the quality isn't there at times with their final products.

Given the larger amount of plastic involved, I wonder how much a Figuarts Vulture would cost. Hasbro's is a Build-a-Figure and most of the standard American figures have the wings greatly scaled down to keep the figures in the normal price range.

It'll easily be $100+, I would actually wager around $200 or so. Their Hulkbuster...despite its fantastic detail, joint-work and from-all-accounts, a solid figure...was still pretty ridiculous at around $400-$500. Definitely stretching the budget for those of us who collect Figuarts and expect most figures to be around the $40-$60 range.

Hawkeye, along with Unmasked Kylo will be released on the 15th! WMIII is the 23rd.

I have asked Comicave about the progress of 1/12 Hulkbuster since I have pre-ordered it. They even have not read my messages and ignore others' inquiry. They have not updated the release date (end of Jan 2017) and I don't know where or how some people get the news of "March Delay".

Guys, looks like bad news...

This is a legit store, but don't know if I should put his name just in case.

"Guys please keep this info to yourself but I wouldn't be surprised. Non the less I have been informed that Comicave is losing their Marvel license in March.

What does mean is that all future releases are scrapped including Hulkbuster.

Still waiting on more information and how their plan to restructure if they get The Marvel license but I wanted to give everyone an update.
Definitely a punch to the nuts Geeks and I'm pretty pissed at this point"

Maybe they haven't released this info yet because they're still fighting for the license?

That's not at all surprising. I'd be surprised if "losing their Marvel license" wasn't code for going under. They were canceling figures left and right, and that was with the few they were putting up, not to mention they had previously gone under as Play Imaginative (they're not officially linked but it seemed obvious). If they are just losing the Marvel license that would suck, but they could make up for it by putting out the really nice Suicide Squad figures they showed off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really hope that CS can release 1/12 HB by March before losing the Marvel license. If it is cancelled, it would be a real pity for collectors like me to get a HB figure potentially having all advantages from SHF (articulations and diecast proportion) and Mafex (size and details) ones.

That's not at all surprising. I'd be surprised if "losing their Marvel license" wasn't code for going under. They were canceling figures left and right, and that was with the few they were putting up, not to mention they had previously gone under as Play Imaginative (they're not officially linked but it seemed obvious). If they are just losing the Marvel license that would suck, but they could make up for it by putting out the really nice Suicide Squad figures they showed off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. They kept canceling figs, so I think it is more likely they are not renewing their license. It makes no sense to pay for a license if you aren't going to actually release any figures.

I have asked Comicave about the progress of 1/12 Hulkbuster since I have pre-ordered it. They even have not read my messages and ignore others' inquiry. They have not updated the release date (end of Jan 2017) and I don't know where or how some people get the news of "March Delay".

I just checked BBTS for the potential release date. Don't hold me to the date :thud:

Marvel Legends released the picture of the Next figure from Iron Man from "Spider-Man: Homecoming" - So, Bandai must announce their figure too!

UgK2Que.jpg

Marvel Legends released the picture of the Next figure from Iron Man from "Spider-Man: Homecoming" - So, Bandai must announce their figure too!

UgK2Que.jpg

Oh wow, that is slick! I'm not sure why, but I wasn't really expecting a new armor for the movie!

Back