S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd like to see the Vulture, but I want it be another Chogokin x Figuarts figure so it'll be die-cast and can light up. After the Hulbuster they can easily make this, and personally I can see them going that route if they do decide to make Vulture.
Would love this, think of how heavy those wings would be though haha

Got my notice from NY that War Machine Mark III is shipping. AWESOME SAUCE

Mafex Homecoming looks good, can't wait to see the SHF. I'e found the mafex figures feel more fluid, which would be great for a character like this. Hope one of them does a vulture, or maybe even a bandai kit, which would be a cost effective way to do his wings

Screen Shot 2017-02-24 at 11.17.06 pm.jpg

War Machine review! Looks fantastic.

And I want to see the Figuarts Spidey NOWWWW. :pray: The Mafex does look really nice, but still always apprehensive. I have a feeling the SHF won't come with a Peter Parker head though.

Got in HE this week and ...aah finally got my team assembled! (S.H. Figuarts Avengers with Figma Hulk)
I do wish they made Widow shorter though...but oh well.
Now gotta free the other Avengers from their cardboard prisons!
Love this line! Hope they make the rest (SW, QS, WS and Vision)

S_H_Figuarts_Black_Widow_Hawkeye_IMG_7888.jpg

S_H_Figuarts_Avengers_IMG_7910crop.jpg

Got in HE this week and ...aah finally got my team assembled! (S.H. Figuarts Avengers with Figma Hulk)
I do wish they made Widow shorter though...but oh well.
Now gotta free the other Avengers from their cardboard prisons!
Love this line! Hope they make the rest (SW, QS, WS and Vision)

S_H_Figuarts_Black_Widow_Hawkeye_IMG_7888.jpg

S_H_Figuarts_Avengers_IMG_7910crop.jpg

This is awesome, thanks for the pics!!

How does the Renner head sculpt look in person? I'm not sold on it through pictures at the moment.

Man I just got my War Machine Mark III...

That sonuvabitch has got diecast metal feet. I wasn't aware of that. It certainly plants him firmly.

I'm giggity.

That sonuvabitch has got diecast metal feet. I wasn't aware of that. It certainly plants him firmly.

I'm giggity.

I was disappointed with the MK II. So I skipped the MK III. But how's the articulation? Does it have that gap in the head when posing in flight mode?

I have the first figuarts war machine, love that one. The new one looks pretty cool also.

I'm giggity.

SH Figuarts must be out of their mind to not tack on $100 to the price tag for all that diecast!

Back