S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, look at you getting all riled up because you were wrong. No, your arms aren't extended out, so don't get mad at me. Also, no the arms aren't smaller than the figuarts one... you're lying there. Your picture doesn't have the arms extended out. You're supposed to press the elbow joint and they extend, I know what I'm talking about.... unlike you.

Also, telling me my arms are small? Dude, you're seriously a joke. You're a little snow flake who can't take criticism or take someone's advise on helping you and for that, you come off like a child. Here, watch this guy's video, don't take my word for it. In the future, read instructions.

I was just trying to help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOgshgoU4Tk

On the left, the figures arms are extended, on the right is your figure.... not extended. You're welcome View attachment 316946

pwned_DH.jpg

Yup. Looks like it is the Japanese version given the "Japanese Exclusive" in the product description.

Might be another few weeks or month until we see the Bluefin version up for pre-order.

Thats funny, when I looked at it earlier today it just said "Exclusive".

Lame, so much for it being cheaper by getting a US release :lol

I guess it's not bad if you want the flames, but ehh idk, we'll see. I guess it'll only end up being maybe $10 without the flames for the Japanese version with shipping.

Lame, so much for it being cheaper by getting a US release :lol

I guess it's not bad if you want the flames, but ehh idk, we'll see. I guess it'll only end up being maybe $10 without the flames for the Japanese version with shipping.

It seems this may be Bandai's way of getting around Hasbro's Marvel exclusivity in the US. By bundling accessories, they can price it way out of Hasbro's price range and be considered a premium collectible much like comicave. At least that's my theory.

Seems like a logical idea, chodenjipop. Obviously the Hasbro/Marvel deal for the Western market is what challenges Tamashii the most in this area. Maybe they reached some sort of compromise with Hasbro?

Not a horrible deal considering Tamashii's quality and the fact that BBTS's initial price was $100+ for just the figure. The flame effects are usually around $15-20 (probably can find some cheaper now) and this is also a unique, exclusive color..more yellow-ish than red. I can also use it with my Dragon Ball figuarts.

The Doctor Strange figure is running around $60-$65 USD on the Japanese market WITHOUT the flame effects so this seems to be a reasonable MSRP.

How many of you previewed the deluxe punisher? I would preorder now but $130 is kind of high

That Dr Strange does look good, but, Harley is the last figure I PO'ed before actually seeing the movie. Fortunately I did actually like the movie and I was glad to get her, but, I'm not going down that route again.

Out of curiosity, if you liked her and the movie why are you worried about getting Strange before seeing the movie?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

If I see the movie and don't like it, I'll be less inclined to get the figure. Harley was an exception because I love Margot Robbie whatever she's in and I really liked her look.

Just saw a review of the Marvel Select Doctor Strange and it comes with a Sanctum Sanctorum window dio. It's not to scale with the figure that comes with it but it might be big enough to use with the SHF Dr Strange. I feel this is what they could've included with the bundle instead of the flame effects. I think if they did this, I wouldn't mind if it cost a bit more along the lines of the Iron Man Hall of Armor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWZW3oNabtY&t=79s

Back