S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do like that Black Widow, but, I think she is let down by their insistence on putting metallic paint in the hair. It doesn't look natural and I think it spoils the faces in that it draws your eye from them. Which Iron Man is that and are the lights real or photoshopped?

I do like that Black Widow, but, I think she is let down by their insistence on putting metallic paint in the hair. It doesn't look natural and I think it spoils the faces in that it draws your eye from them. Which Iron Man is that and are the lights real or photoshopped?

Comicave MK43, those are real LEDs. :lol

Jesus now I missed the PO on Tony Stark at BBTS. Do they only get like 5 in?

I'd recommend looking at sites like amiami.com and nippon-yasan.com as well as eBay.

BBTS always has a HUGE mark-up on the Asia-Only Figuarts like the Marvel stuff because they can't get them through Tamashii's official distributor Bluefin. The whole Hasbro/Marvel licensing in North America gets in the way of these superior figures "officially" coming our way.

No but first batch will include a special diorama piece.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Cool, I guess I'll have more luck getting Tony for a reasonable price. Thanks for the quick response. I asked this on another forum, and they just ignored me.

There will probably be no trouble getting Tony later on, I've been able to find most of the Figuarts on eBay well after pre-orders have closed. Am I right in thinking that he comes with parts from the Mk42 on him, or is that an exclusive variant?

I've gotta say. Black Widow is PHENOMENAL. I was waiting to see how she turned out, but glad I didn't wait too long. Her price is going up like crazy! Went ahead and got my Hawkeye and WM Mk3 orders in to be safe. I was sticking to Star Wars, but these MCU figures are just too amazing to skip.

FullSizeRender (2).jpg
IMG_9697.jpg
IMG_9696.jpg

I really hope they finish out some of the Civil War characters, I mean, Bucky, Falcon, SPIDEY, Vision?? Come on!!

I've gotta say. Black Widow is PHENOMENAL. I was waiting to see how she turned out, but glad I didn't wait too long. Her price is going up like crazy! Went ahead and got my Hawkeye and WM Mk3 orders in to be safe. I was sticking to Star Wars, but these MCU figures are just too amazing to skip.

View attachment 297875
View attachment 297876
View attachment 297877

I really hope they finish out some of the Civil War characters, I mean, Bucky, Falcon, SPIDEY, Vision?? Come on!!

Nice shots :clap

Spidey :lol probably HT will get that option first :(

Nice shots :clap

Spidey :lol probably HT will get that option first :(

Thanks! Same to you!

That's too bad, want to stick to 1/12 and for real this time lol.

It seems like the demand is going up for the Marvel figures, it'd be nice if every release wasn't an exclusive :lol

Thanks! Same to you!

That's too bad, want to stick to 1/12 and for real this time lol.

It seems like the demand is going up for the Marvel figures, it'd be nice if every release wasn't an exclusive :lol

You can account the MCU for that. In my (cough, cough ) years of collecting, I've never seen an era where so many companies tackling the superhero franchises in around the same scale, 1/ 12 or 6- 7 " usually we have seen the usual suspects Toy biz, Hasbro and Kenner and it was like this for years, decades.

Now I'm seeing every company including Bandai jumping on the bandwagon, now I'm seeing companies like Comcave studios emerge out of nowhere, producing figures

I might add I think Hasbro is being threatened by this, that's why the ML line has really evolved within the last year. I remember the first line of ML by Hasbro, these figures where nowhere near the level of sculpting and accuracy as the lines in 2016. :lecture

Now don't get me wrong Figuarts and Tamashi nations still have cornered the market for one of the best superhero 1/12 companies, but looks like a lot of companies are stepping up to plate to compete including Hasbro :horror

Went ahead and got my Hawkeye and WM Mk3 orders in to be safe.

LMAO! I did the same exact thing last night, but with Hawkeye and Black Panther, after I bit the bullet and bought a Black Widow off ebay. Thankfully the guy was selling Widow at pre-order price with the "Buy It Now" feature so I jumped on it. Just got the tracking # today and it should be arriving this week!

You can account the MCU for that. In my (cough, cough ) years of collecting, I've never seen an era where so many companies tackling the superhero franchises in around the same scale, 1/ 12 or 6- 7 " usually we have seen the usual suspects Toy biz, Hasbro and Kenner and it was like this for years, decades.

Now I'm seeing every company including Bandai jumping on the bandwagon, now I'm seeing companies like Comcave studios emerge out of nowhere, producing figures

I might add I think Hasbro is being threatened by this, that's why the ML line has really evolved within the last year. I remember the first line of ML by Hasbro, these figures where nowhere near the level of sculpting and accuracy as the lines in 2016. :lecture

Now don't get me wrong Figuarts and Tamashi nations still have cornered the market for one of the best superhero 1/12 companies, but looks like a lot of companies are stepping up to plate to compete including Hasbro :horror

Oh yeah, absolutely! I've lost control with my Star Wars collection, so I'm trying to keep my Marvel one consolidated lol. Comicave look awesome, and I grabbed a Mk43 when Barnes and Noble was having a sale, but that's not my favorite armor and I'm not trying to build his armory :rotfl There are so many crazy options, Hulk is the only one I've cross-pollinated with so far and been really happy with.

LMAO! I did the same exact thing last night, but with Hawkeye and Black Panther, after I bit the bullet and bought a Black Widow off ebay. Thankfully the guy was selling Widow at pre-order price with the "Buy It Now" feature so I jumped on it. Just got the tracking # today and it should be arriving this week!

Hahaha nice! That's awesome. It's crazy how the Marvel exclusives skyrocket after (and sometimes even before) release. I was laying back before because you could grab the Star Wars exclusives pretty easily on the secondary market. It seems like their exclusives aren't ESSENTIAL CHARACTERS though :gah:

Back