S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine pre-ordered at HLJ for about $47 not including shipping. The pre-order is currently closed but it reopens every now and then. I found this website called figinstock.com from another forum that tracks availability for whatever item you're looking for from a couple of different websites like HLJ and amiami. You sign up, add in the items you want it to track and they'll send you an email if it's in stock. Already tried it on a couple of sold out items and it works!

That's awesome. Thanks!

I have a bootleg 43 I bought by mistake. The sculpt seems fine but the paint is pretty bad. It would be interesting to see how good it would look with a repaint. I'll sell it to you if you are interested.

How are the joints on the bootleg? I've heard some people say they're pretty loose. How much are you after for the it?

How are the joints on the bootleg? I've heard some people say they're pretty loose. How much are you after for the it?

The joints are ok but I forgot he's missing a piece on his shoulder. Not the shoulder armor but the piece right next to his helmet. $10 if you want something to experiment on.

Found a video review of the Mafex Iron Man.

https://youtu.be/Npo2eJquiK0

- The tony head actually looks good.
- The shoulders still extend out too much but hopefully can be posed in a way they dont look weird.
- The thighs are still on a pull out joint. I thought they had done something clever with the articulation but I guess not.
- It didn't fall apart! Although there seems to be some looseness and fragility here and there.

All in all I think it looks good.

091fa32e0b79252f21f71f31f91cdb24.jpg

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Closely related...

REVOLTECH Spidey has been shown...[...]

If you go to Marvelous News there's a photo of what appears to be a painted prototype. The gaps at the top of the shoulder joints are unavoidable given the need for maximum ROM, but this nonetheless looks like a definitive 6 inch figure -- so far. Instant pre-order for me.

If you go to Marvelous News there's a photo of what appears to be a painted prototype. The gaps at the top of the shoulder joints are unavoidable given the need for maximum ROM, but this nonetheless looks like a definitive 6 inch figure -- so far. Instant pre-order for me.

The gaps will likely be much more closed on the final version, it looks like they didn't peg the arms all the way in. Raiden has very similar shoulder joints and they can sit flush against the torso. They do also allow for a truly insane range of shoulder movement.

The gaps will likely be much more closed on the final version, it looks like they didn't peg the arms all the way in. Raiden has very similar shoulder joints and they can sit flush against the torso. They do also allow for a truly insane range of shoulder movement.

Good point on the gaps. This one is going to be crazy fun to pose.

When's Black Panther close? Still wondering about it.
Black Widow is still available in some places, so no one wants these at those prices...

Back