S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just opened up Mark 46.

First impressions: nice paint. All joints are tight.

Seems to be an improvement over the SHF Mark 43.

What's *not* an improvement is the pinhead. 43 had the same issue but I think this is more pronounced with what seems like a bulkier suit.

I could maybe chalk it up to stylization as a stand-alone, but standing next to Mace, Bruce Lee or Captain America, that head is *tiny*. Makes him look like a battle droid or something.

Wish they'd got that right.

*roger roger*

d691af83c125c53a03cdc0c52c0e9439.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was the torso a little loose for yours?

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Just opened up Mark 46.

First impressions: nice paint. All joints are tight.

Seems to be an improvement over the SHF Mark 43.

What's *not* an improvement is the pinhead. 43 had the same issue but I think this is more pronounced with what seems like a bulkier suit.

I could maybe chalk it up to stylization as a stand-alone, but standing next to Mace, Bruce Lee or Captain America, that head is *tiny*. Makes him look like a battle droid or something.

Wish they'd got that right.

*roger roger*

d691af83c125c53a03cdc0c52c0e9439.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great photo ZE_501!!! Love the group!

I have a similar idea, but with Thor replacing Hulk since I am waiting on getting a different Hulk (probably Figma)

Iron man Mark 3 is available for pre-order on CDJapan today. Haven't checked the other usual import sites yet as I have some points to redeem with this site. Looks like it is scheduled for release in November. Super excited as this is the definitive MCU iron man armour for me.

My mark 46 torso is tight. But, I dunno... It doesn't wow me like when I got Cap. They should've given us a tony head with this considering the mafex which is around the same price did on the mark 45.

The die cast leg is a nice touch, but the repulsor effects looks cartoony and I'm not a fan of the unlit eyes on him.

HLJ still have it in stock if anyone's looking for him :wave

Yup...no extra accessories on the two-pack thankfully.

With all the extra costs to get these figures, I'm glad this is just fancy cardboard and there isn't an added exclusive item.

Still unsure about the Black Panther. Think he'll come with an unmasked sculpt at that price?

What do you think their plan was? Another version with more accessories when his movie comes out, or is he going to get a new costume? Do you think Bandai knew if they had a new costume or not before making this ex version? Have they ever held back on showing additional accessories for a release?

Still unsure about the Black Panther. Think he'll come with an unmasked sculpt at that price?

What do you think their plan was? Another version with more accessories when his movie comes out, or is he going to get a new costume? Do you think Bandai knew if they had a new costume or not before making this ex version? Have they ever held back on showing additional accessories for a release?

If they had a un-helmeted head sculpt they would've showed it already. A part of me wants to get Black Panther because it's not guaranteed that Bandai/Tamashii Nations will make him ever again. It's possible that they will make another Black Panther for his solo movie, but it depends on the sales of this one.

Back