S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not mine.

I wonder where did all the CW Ant-man armor haters went. :lol

4d06c4af-s.jpg

ea3d9742-s.jpg

66ded559-s.jpg

a8eb281e-s.jpg

287b9c61-s.jpg

273cde51-s.jpg

9cd79a61-s.jpg

f0e691b7-s.jpg

676ef963-s.jpg

9cd79a61-s.jpg

Great pics Auel!
Thanks for sharing!

Yep mine shipped from HLJ this week...now the long wait ha!
Hope the mini figure can stand if I cut off the base. Then it will be a good size to go with the HT Avengers :)

BurningRage, are you getting SHF or Figma Hulk?

Great pics Auel!
Thanks for sharing!

Yep mine shipped from HLJ this week...now the long wait ha!
Hope the mini figure can stand if I cut off the base. Then it will be a good size to go with the HT Avengers :)

BurningRage, are you getting SHF or Figma Hulk?

I got Figma Hulk. Posted in wrong thread :slap

wish they would do a SHF MCU Thanos! that 1/6 HT ver is too much for my budget

Okay, so this bad boy arrived in the mail. Figure is fantastic as expected...but I have a major beef. For the price I paid for this figure, and for the amount of accessories other figuarts figures come with, for Ant-Man to only come with one spare set of hands and NOT including a 'thumbs up' option is ridiculous. Sure, the mini Ant-man looks awesome, but to be missing something iconic to the character is a bit disheartening.

Rant over. Figure still looks fantastic.

Didn't they say they were making all the figures from the original promo pics? Does that mean Sharon Carter still has a chance? Or will they do Scarlet Witch?

Huge bummer that Hawkeye is a Tamashii Nations exclusive.:mad: So no pre-orders through Ami2 and HLJ plus you have to pay the full amount up front when ordered through Nippon Yassan. Black Widow, Black Panther, and now Hawkeye.

True.

Its weird that his articulation at the elbows (same as Tony and probably BW too) are different to CW Cap and Ant Man.

What bugs me is that they didn't do the knee pads like on Cap and Ant-man. They just made it a part of the thigh instead of attaching it to the joint between the thigh and lower leg. It just looks odd when you bend the knee and the knee ball is exposed. It looks to be the same issue with widow. Other than I think it looks great. I hope that one arrow that's sticking out of his quiver is removable so you can do some flying arrow shots.

War Machine Mark 3

HWIEXp1.jpg

Colour is off. However, this doesn't get released until February next year. Plenty of time to do some adjustments.

Back