S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any idea when these go up for pre-order? Really looking forward to a Mark II and III

Its a regular release. Pre-orders go up on major online shops on the 1st of July. Make sure you stalk AmiAmi, HLJ, HobbySaerch etc. in case it gets sod out ;)

Bonus Mark 46 review: https://blog.livedoor.jp/hacchaka/archives/51982405.html

I kinda like the Mark 45 better. Also, before you say that its not entirely movie accurate, it's possible that Bandai was given the concept art to work with.

RHsy7goI55s_zpsy0p2ryfl.jpg

Its a regular release. Pre-orders go up on major online shops on the 1st of July. Make sure you stalk AmiAmi, HLJ, HobbySaerch etc. in case it gets sod out ;)

I kinda like the Mark 45 better. Also, before you say that its not entirely movie accurate, it's possible that Bandai was given the concept art to work with.

I think everyone has to work with concept arts, to get approval and production in time before the movie release. So any minor or major changes in the final film won't show on the toys we've got.

That makes sense. The only difference between the SHF and the actual suit, from what I can see, is just the hands anyway. That's not a big deal IMO.

Also, the more I look at the Mark 46, the more I like it. I may pick him up in the future.

I wish that SHF incorporated light-up features into their figures (minus the Hulkbuster). If they did, I would be all over the Mark 46. But since it doesn't, I think I'll stick with the 45. The 46 looks great, though, and would be perfect for those who missed out on the 45.

I've been checking the chinese facebook groups and see there is a whole bunch of problems with the shf ironman mk46. Like loose floppy torsos and this...

bbbd8674667212eb40c37f39664072ba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Did anyone think these armor colors are reminiscent of the first Iron man film

I wish that SHF incorporated light-up features into their figures (minus the Hulkbuster). If they did, I would be all over the Mark 46. But since it doesn't, I think I'll stick with the 45. The 46 looks great, though, and would be perfect for those who missed out on the 45.

In the recent toy exhibition in Japan, Bandai teased light up features for regular sized SHFs. They were still highly poseable as well.

LdK7r9J.jpg

It's possible that future Iron men figures can have light up eyes and arc reactors.

I've been checking the chinese facebook groups and see there is a whole bunch of problems with the shf ironman mk46. Like loose floppy torsos and this...

What is that supposed to be?

The back of his neck is shorter than 45's. When 46's head tilt downwards there's a big gab. I don't remember it being so apparent on 45.

What is that supposed to be?

The back of his neck is shorter than 45's. When 46's head tilt downwards there's a big gab. I don't remember it being so apparent on 45.
Really? You don't see that big paint splotch on its chest?

Yeah I'm not seeing a splotch, but regardless, I'm not too worried. Figuarts QC has been near impeccable in my experience.

2823eaa9eaefd2490efc2b9b0712ec32.jpg

Just picked up shf ironman mk46 and yeah...torso is really loose.

Just opened up Mark 46.

First impressions: nice paint. All joints are tight.

Seems to be an improvement over the SHF Mark 43.

What's *not* an improvement is the pinhead. 43 had the same issue but I think this is more pronounced with what seems like a bulkier suit.

I could maybe chalk it up to stylization as a stand-alone, but standing next to Mace, Bruce Lee or Captain America, that head is *tiny*. Makes him look like a battle droid or something.

Wish they'd got that right.

*roger roger*

d691af83c125c53a03cdc0c52c0e9439.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back