S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh, oh lol. I was solely thinking of myself. I always seem to read that as Marvel Comics Universe, so my train of thought is already in the wrong world before I realise... it's as bad as CW, when Car Wars always comes to mind first and then it's Clan Wars even before TMNT/DC's The CW, Combiner Wars or Clone Wars!

GIJOE_CobraTPBv1-coverLowRes.jpg

...so which forum am I in again?

Lucky I'm not dyslexic, or WarCraft would be amongst this mess.

Only issue with this thread title is, whether Figuarts will do non-MCU figures.:wink1:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Steve Rogers: Admit it Tony, you're the one who made a million accounts on social media to hashtag that I need a boyfriend and paid Nick Spencer to ruin my career.

8/10 of a figure. Minor scratches on the figure and shield and loose shield straps.

Ditto on the loose shield straps, especially where the hand strap that connects to the shield. Not as secure as AOU Cap.

Just saw that I was too late to preorder the Tony Stark figuarts figure. Are these like the Star Wars ones where periodically they might go back up for preorder? I was able to get Civil War Cap and he should be arriving any day now.

Just saw that I was too late to preorder the Tony Stark figuarts figure. Are these like the Star Wars ones where periodically they might go back up for preorder? I was able to get Civil War Cap and he should be arriving any day now.

I think it should be the same deal unless I'm underestimating Tony's popularity (which is still possible since it's Tony). I'd check every now and then since some people tend to cancel their orders anyway. Also be sure to check the same websites around the time when the figure comes out. A lot of the time there tends to be some leftover stock from people who didn't pay for their orders.

Thanks! I will do that.

Now is there a general consensus on which figuarts Iron Man is the best? It stinks being late but sometimes you can benifit from others experiences.

I think it should be the same deal unless I'm underestimating Tony's popularity (which is still possible since it's Tony). I'd check every now and then since some people tend to cancel their orders anyway. Also be sure to check the same websites around the time when the figure comes out. A lot of the time there tends to be some leftover stock from people who didn't pay for their orders.

Hopefully you can get one with the base, it was first release only.

Just received civil war captain america shf today. Compared it to their aou cap and pleased to see the new cap has a more fleshy tone. Aou cap has a zombie like skin tone.

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Back