S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

I said no to Civil America, but I keep thinking about it. You guys getting both Caps?
Do I even want Figma Hulk when only Figmarvel I have is Spidey?

I said no to Civil America, but I keep thinking about it. You guys getting both Caps?
Do I even want Figma Hulk when only Figmarvel I have is Spidey?

I'm gettingthe new cap because he looks closer to Evans. As for Hulk he looks better and is a little bit taller. I even painted my figuarts Hulk gray.

Yeah I'm getting the new Cap mainly because I'll be using it to represent his appearance in Civil War along with Iron Man. As for Figma Hulk, I think he looks pretty great (even if expensive) and I don't think anything wrong with mix and matching different lines as long as they look good alongside one another.

I have more experience with SHF than Figma, but so far I like the feel of SHF better. The Hulk is a tough call for me. I've seen all the criticisms of SHF and many if not all are valid, but it still looks like a fun figure and (obviously) fits the line well. But I admit Figma's looks more polished and well-put-together; I have the Figma on pre-order and in the end I may just like his ripped up pants better than the AoU yoga pants SHF is rockin'.

Wish all the new cap figures didn't have the 'A' on the shoulders. He only looked like that for 10 minutes of the movie. Guess that's just a nitpick :)

Yeah, sadly it is.

It's from China, and it's literally the SHF Hulk repainted to resemble the Figma's earthly colors. Admittedly I heard some people didn't mind the SHF Hulk knockoffs but don't say I didn't warn you.

Message understood, thank you ronri.

:duff

A good place to order Black Panther would be?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

What!?! Are Figuarts KO'd now?

China has been knocking-off Tamashii Nations for years. You must've not noticed.

They've bootlegged a lot of their Dragon Ball and Saint Seiya stuff. It's no surprise they'd get their Marvel stuff and eventually Star Wars.

Picture like this isn't helping with my resisting the temptation to get one.

MNMGGKs.gif

Hmm...couldn't find black panther on the first site and he's sold out on the second site.

That iron man pic above makes me want to get him

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mentioned this on the Hot Toys Spidey thread, but it looks like thanks to a licensing issue, Spider-Man merchandise for the movie cannot be released solo, but only as part of a pack. I wonder if this hurts the chances of seeing him in this line.

Back