S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

Revoltech is crap. Last two product from them are a huge disappointment

Agreed.

Mark 1 was good. 2,3 & 5 were acceptable. 6 & 7 had crap proportions. 21, 22 was totally crap.
Didn't manage to get Mark 4. Eventually sold off all and went into HT.

If you believe in picture illustrations, compare Revoltech Midas promotional pics versus on-hand. :gah:

Agreed.

Mark 1 was good. 2,3 & 5 were acceptable. 6 & 7 had crap proportions. 21, 22 was totally crap.
Didn't manage to get Mark 4. Eventually sold off all and went into HT.

If you believe in picture illustrations, compare Revoltech Midas promotional pics versus on-hand. :gah:
I hated the revoltech mk7. Midas pretty looks the same but painted in 3 shades of gold.

The figma version of Midas looks great on the other hand. Which explains why I bought that Midas instead. Having bought the revoltech mk7, figma mk7, figma mk7 (special), Midas (figma) and the hot toys stealth mk7, I've pretty much sworn off buying any more mk7's now.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Mafex one looks pretty good.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Yeah, I have a preorder in for the mafex 45.. I really think it looks beautiful. In hand I think figuarts figures feel superior, and their construction overall just feels better.. But as far as looks are concerned, I think the mafex 45 looks better than the figuarts 45.

As for revoltech.. They're okay.. I have a few transformers and turtles. I'm just not the biggest fan anymore. Way back when the transformers came out, I thought they were incredible. But since then I think their articulation system has really grown old and other companies figures seem to be getting better and better. It's a shame revoltech won't innovate their joint system and get rid of their current ones.

They're not absolute crap. Their Ultron Prime was a masterpiece.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Is iron studios ultron same size but 2x price? Which is better?

Sent from my LGLS996 using Tapatalk

New photos

a62pdja.jpg

L0Zicc3.jpg

R7wG0H4.jpg

rWA8lpH.jpg

For me, revoltech figures are just a little too pricy for what they are. If they were half the price of figuarts or mafex, I think that'd make them a bit more appealing.

seriously though, he should really have his claws. Is that something they can still change?

seriously though, he should really have his claws. Is that something they can still change?

All Figuarts come with interchangeable hands. It won't be hard for them to include clawed hands. I think the de-clawed hands are the default set, which explains why all the promo and display figures have the de-clawed hands on.

BP looks great, still waiting for a WM MK III....:impatient:

:lol

Keep your fingers crossed. If you know anything about Tamashii, it's that they are notorious for showing stuff off that they don't ever put into production. They claim to be doing all the characters from Civil War but we'll see!

I'm hoping at the very least we get Spider-man!

Keep your fingers crossed. If you know anything about Tamashii, it's that they are notorious for showing stuff off that they don't ever put into production. They claim to be doing all the characters from Civil War but we'll see!

Japan ADORES Spider-Man. Don't worry. He will definitely get released.

I forgot about Spidey, that would be cool!

Back