S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

I'm seriously hoping that they make Ultron (be it Prime or Ultimate). I don't care if the figure is based on early concepts of Ultron Prime since the concept artworks were pretty great artistic renditions of the design anyway, just as long we get a SHF Ultron. :pray:

Thanks for the info buddy!
So april 2nd we can expect to see it up on sites like amiami and hlj?

3AM tomorrow EST.

Too much good stuff hitting at once right now, currently debating whether to keep my preorder for the Figuarts Mk 43, Vader and Stormtroopers I made back in January or put that money to something else.

Really digging the hulk and captain america. Thor is probably the least impressive, but i would still want him just to have the whole crew.

For HLJ when preordering do you pay later when shipped or you have to pay immediately.

For HLJ when preordering do you pay later when shipped or you have to pay immediately.

You pay when the items come into stock. You can also keep them in a 'private warehouse' for up to 60 days from the date of the last item purchased and cancel your preorders at any time before they come into stock without getting into trouble.

I honestly don't know why anyone still uses AmiAmi.

Maybe because Amiami has cheaper prices? But then again when you factor in shipping that can change everything.

I agree though, HLJ all the way.

Btw, I don't see the 45 up yet

Maybe because Amiami has cheaper prices? But then again when you factor in shipping that can change everything.

I agree though, HLJ all the way.

Btw, I don't see the 45 up yet

Just over 11 hours to go.

AmiAmi is slightly cheaper on ticket price, but their shipping options are limited, they get very arsey about preorder cancellations and customer complaints and monthly order isn't as good as Private Warehouse. Not worth the small saving, in my opinion.

https://www.hlj.com/scripts/hljlist?ItemGroup=BANCOL20150401

Ordered Cap, Hulk, Thor and Mk 45. Thank you Bandai, now I don't feel the need to break the bank on a Hot Toys Avengers team.

I'm right there with you man. : )
I got into figmas and figuarts about 1.5 years ago and I'm glad I did. Some of the greatest sculpt, detail and paint in that scale. But above all else-Articulation.

I actually think I enjoy my Figuarts and figmas more than the HT I have mainly because I can constantly create some dynamic poses and scenes. That really boosts the fun.

I'm definitely getting myself a 45. First I want to compare the prices between sites though

Can somebody help me. I never ordered from hlj.com does anybody know how much it usually cost to ship to CA? I want to proceed with my checkout order on the avengers...

Anybody know another website where i can get hulk he sold out on HLJ

Ive ordered the Mark 45 and Cap to go along with the 43, possibly going to order Hulk but unsure on Thor, wonder what the chances are of them doing Widow and Hawkeye...

Ive ordered the Mark 45 and Cap to go along with the 43, possibly going to order Hulk but unsure on Thor, wonder what the chances are of them doing Widow and Hawkeye...
Where are you ordering these figures i checked amiami and hlj and they all sold out already...

Where are you ordering these figures i checked amiami and hlj and they all sold out already...

I got the 2 I ordered today from amiami, they still have all available for pre-order other than Hulk (thats why I didn't order him today and will decide if he ever goes up again)

Back