S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

Maybe, but it is the only way it works. Believe me that is the first pose I tried with War Machine, but there is not enough clearance in the ball joint to have the outside of the hip pointed straight down. Its very easy to pop the leg loose and it will sit in the right position, almost in contact with the joint but not clicked into place. Some bluetak or equivalent is necessary to keep it from falling over.

These look amazing... the mark 42 + couch is a must get :clap
Release date: September 2014

item_0000010716_fHL3yspU_07.jpg

item_0000010716_fHL3yspU_04.jpg

https://tamashii.jp/item/10716/

item_0000010717_ra9Z0Xu0_05.jpg

item_0000010717_ra9Z0Xu0_04.jpg

https://tamashii.jp/item/10717/

I already preordered in Amiami...looks amazing in the pictures!!

woohoo... just got my package
leg articulation is much wider than the previous iron man mark 6. though i still can't get to pose this mark 42 to a nice iconic landing pose :slap

Attachments

• 1411650657518.jpg
    1411650657518.jpg
    223.1 KB · Views: 366

woohoo... just got my package
leg articulation is much wider than the previous iron man mark 6. though i still can't get to pose this mark 42 to a nice iconic landing pose :slap

is it because a problem in the articulation!

picture looks great. can't wait for mine!

My figuarts mk42 broke when i attempted the landing pose. 😠

Not really sure about these figures, they look very much like plastic toys in pictures I've seen & ideally I want 1:6 scale..., the articulation is certainly interesting though. :)

im really liking these effects parts tamashii effects parts sets PIC_3546.JPGPIC_3548.JPG

the beam is from Godzilla and the other is a regular fire effect

Gah I need Figuarts Iron Man Mark VI...I found War Machine but I need him

The PO will close again though, so act fast. It's already closed on HLJ.

I have the Bandai Mark Vi and Mark XLII. Both are cool (except for the wrist guard pieces on the mark XLII that keep popping off) but I got these guys long before I journeyed into the Hot Toys rabbit hole.

The little Bandai guys do not scratch my geek itch nearly as much as the 1/6th scale figures do. Hot Toys Iron Man figures inspire a great deal of awe when I look at them on my shelf.

Articulation is where the little guys win though ... I have my Mark XLII sitting on his couch and VI in a ground punch pose. So they at least still have a home. Unfortunately, I am burdened by an Iron Patriot that I never ended up opening because my first Hot Toy (Mark XXXIII) came a few days later. Definitely going to have to unload my IP now since I, of course, had to eventually get the Hot Toys version haha

Still, I'm considering picking up the Bandai Mark XLIII as a cost cutting move in case I end up trying to get Hot Toys Hulkbuster.

I have the Bandai Mark Vi and Mark XLII. Both are cool (except for the wrist guard pieces on the mark XLII that keep popping off) but I got these guys long before I journeyed into the Hot Toys rabbit hole.

The little Bandai guys do not scratch my geek itch nearly as much as the 1/6th scale figures do. Hot Toys Iron Man figures inspire a great deal of awe when I look at them on my shelf.

Articulation is where the little guys win though ... I have my Mark XLII sitting on his couch and VI in a ground punch pose. So they at least still have a home. Unfortunately, I am burdened by an Iron Patriot that I never ended up opening because my first Hot Toy (Mark XXXIII) came a few days later. Definitely going to have to unload my IP now since I, of course, had to eventually get the Hot Toys version haha

Still, I'm considering picking up the Bandai Mark XLIII as a cost cutting move in case I end up trying to get Hot Toys Hulkbuster.

Yeah I just have kept the wrist guards off mine cause I mess around with the figure enough they fall off pretty easily. They are great figures for the money but yeah, Hot Toys dwarf them- which they'd better considering they are 4x the price

1gyvCf9.jpg

Imaging the Figuarts with the Play Imaginative 1/4 Iron Men :lol The wrist guards on the Mark 42 are SO annoying though, yeah. I almost lost one of them and only found it a week later. EVERY hand should have had one or maybe it should have been fixed onto the figure somehow. I still need a Mark VI though.

Also the prices on these Iron Men figuarts REALLY jump after they're released, so I'd PO these as soon as possible.

Back