S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: S.H.Figuarts IronMan

I got the 2 I ordered today from amiami, they still have all available for pre-order other than Hulk (thats why I didn't order him today and will decide if he ever goes up again)
Weird i was on amiami like 30min. ago and showed pre-ordered close. I just checked and your right they are still available( except hulk😭) thanks! Do you know what other website might still have hulk?

Wait for bigbadtoystore or the toy source. Bluefin and diamond will probably sell these too.

Weird i was on amiami like 30min. ago and showed pre-ordered close. I just checked and your right they are still available( except hulk��) thanks! Do you know what other website might still have hulk?

Not a clue sorry, the other Figuarts I have have been the Power Rangers which I got from Amazon, a friend turned me towards amiami as he does alot of Figuart and similar orders from Japan.

Can somebody help me. I never ordered from hlj.com does anybody know how much it usually cost to ship to CA? I want to proceed with my checkout order on the avengers...

FedEx to the UK usually comes out at 3000 yen for multiple figures. If you're in the US go for EMS, you get good service from it there and it'll be slightly cheaper. It won't be calculated until you ask them to ship out everything that's available in your private warehouse anyway.

Anybody know another website where i can get hulk he sold out on HLJ

Keep checking HLJ and hope they put another batch up for order.

Wait for bigbadtoystore or the toy source. Bluefin and diamond will probably sell these too.

Bigbadtoystore will charge you some serious latecomer's tax. Personally I don't think there's a chance in hell of Bluefin bringing these to the West if Hasbro have anything to do with it. Same with the SHF Star Wars figures.

Man i just hope i dont get crazy $$$ shipping cost. The figures cost like $42 on amiami so if shipping cost like $25 then i would kind of be okay with it, but if it exceeds that then i probably will be upset. I never ordered from amiami so i kind of have no other option for these figures. If cost of figure plus shipping comes up to $60 it would be okay given the fact that they probably will cost that when the have them up for pre-order on US websites like bigbadtoystore and such

Man i just hope i dont get crazy $$$ shipping cost. The figures cost like $42 on amiami so if shipping cost like $25 then i would kind of be okay with it, but if it exceeds that then i probably will be upset. I never ordered from amiami so i kind of have no other option for these figures. If cost of figure plus shipping comes up to $60 it would be okay given the fact that they probably will cost that when the have them up for pre-order on US websites like bigbadtoystore and such

If you can get them all at HLJ pay for them as they become available then have them private warehoused until the last one comes out in September, then have them shipped as one large parcel. Combined shipping will be about $30-40 for all four that way.

If you can get them all at HLJ pay for them as they become available then have them private warehoused until the last one comes out in September, then have them shipped as one large parcel. Combined shipping will be about $30-40 for all four that way.
Do they normally put up another batch of figures up when pre- order is closed?

Anyone have any idea when the preorder dates for sites like BBTS go live? Soon after Japanese sites or much later?

EDIT: there they are, got Hulk

:( wow.

Mark 45 sold out so fast...

Was hoping to get the PO at hlj or amiami

....and they are all sold out of Hulk and Mark 45. That was quick.

more will go up, just wait

Wooo. Good to hear that :)

I preordered the 45 on hlj yesterday. It was 4930 JPY but now when you look at it on the site it says 5800.

Any ideas?
It still says it's 4930 in my order history

Early bird discount. They always offer a discount on the items they sell vs Japanese retail price, but the earlier you order the more significant the discount is.

Early bird discount. They always offer a discount on the items they sell vs Japanese retail price, but the earlier you order the more significant the discount is.

Ahh. Very cool. Thank you knowledgeable good sir :duff

Back