S.H.Figuarts Marvel MCU General Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The eyes on the Marvel Legend aren't worth having if it means you can't use the flawlessly painted figuarts head.

The fact that Wasp was a more expensive web exclusive and it came without multiple heads and accessories makes me lose a bit more interest in this line. Even Nebula is underwhelming.
Which is sad given they recently gave us that insanely wicked Black Widow.

Maybe i'm getting a bit more cynical in my old age...

New Spidey looks pretty good. I prefer the Figuarts over MAFEX but I was disappointed they didn't put a metallic sheen on their Iron Spider. They seem to rush to do a figure after an initial concept and then when changes occur they stick to their guns on their production pieces.

Avengers Endgame reveals.

ACA3730B-08B5-42A6-B33B-623B2B658C30.jpg

Cant believe the amount of Iron man reissues... I hope that implies he's gunna be in the HOA again. Ill need like 4 mak 85's and that new mk 50 though. 85 and Ronin are the coolest reviews, ant man is the weakest

Pre-orders are now live at your favorite import toy stores. Happy Endgames :)

Too many releases in April. Bandai sure wants to keep us broke.

Preordered Ironman mk 85 thru cdjapan. Hate it when they charge me money on preorders immediately.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

Too many releases in April. Bandai sure wants to keep us broke.

Preordered Ironman mk 85 thru cdjapan. Hate it when they charge me money on preorders immediately.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-G935W8 發送

If you use a credit card they charge it after 90 days

This really honks my horn:mad:I read these and other forums religiously and HAD NO IDEA that Figuarts was releasing these last night. No warning, nada, zippo. This aggravates me to no end, especially the Thanos, been waiting for the armored one.

I guess we already assumed but bluefin just reposted a picture of the armored Thanos figure on their Instagram for further confirmation we’ll get them here.

Like most here, had no idea these figures would be announced last night or be out so soon. Took them 3 ant-man releases to include a Paul Rudd head. Thanos is really the only one here I'd want right away, the rest I already have at least 1 iteration of their figuarts release, don't need a bunch of different Black Widows or anything.

Back